Catharsis... (1 Viewer)

Well i can't speak for the Gardai, but I once dressed up in a policemans uniform and paraded around in front of a camcorder, batting my eyelids and licking my earlobes. And i must confess that it was one of the most enjoyable and stimulating moments of my life, until I found the videotape the next morning and promptly confiscated it from myself.

pete (29 Aug, 2001 06:57 p.m.):
Maybe I'm just getting old, but I don't see how two raids by the drug squad constitutes "constant police harrassment" - was there more to it than that?

And let's face it - the fact that drugs (in however small quantities) were found on both occassions can't really be helping, can it?

If that as the case it'd be fair enough but unfortunately Batty's been getting shit from the police for the last 20 years since he took over the place from his oul' pair. They've stepped it all up recently and while the other pubs around there are open half the night (with the police themselves drinking in them, off-duty obviously), the local filth are always in right on the dot at closing time to get everyone out and give Batty a bit of hassle.

As someone else said, the amounts of drugs found would barely constitute a warning, and nothing more than hash was found...it'd almost be funny if it wasn't so ludicrous. The other thing is that they woulda found more than this if they'd gone into any pub in the town...

Pervert Mechanic (30 Aug, 2001 12:13 p.m.):
Incidentally, they asked me what my parents would think if they "knew i was at this rave" and "aren't i ashamed to be associated with these types", there's some fuel for the ol' fire.

It's funny you mention that, one of the 'pleece who was searching Catharsis' drummer actually asked him what his parents names were & what they'd think of all this...a great source of amusement...

1-800 claims direct! down here in limerick there has been many a reparation for what is locally called " de garda shickalawny hasslement ." i'd be direct on to my lawyer for my funds.as i was not at the punk fest, im not one to comment but what i hear from people i know who did attend was that were mini - punks ( blatently under the age of 16) casually walking around supping on bummers cider and dutch mould. a pub will never have a leg to stand on if there's youngsters makin use of the facilities. terrible pity all the same

On a brighter note, Newborn were one of the best bands i've seen come through town in yonks . im going to hungary.........

For the uninitiated, Hector's role veers sometimes to 'comedy right wing'.

A dissenting voice. Just because he can.

well, if it isn't the brothers Grim.

i hear your ma was on the game for germans back in the seventies. Which might explain a few things around here.

Did you hear that from your trusted source, Chico the Imaginary Rialto Pimp? Didn't he also tell you that you are both witty and charismatic and will some day earn enough money to get a bus to the river to wash your fetid carcass? Don't listen to him.

you seem confused. that would make sense given the amount of sperm-daddies you have. fifteen germans a night i hear. you must have retro kraut genes and dissimalar heriditary non-brain up the wazoo. i used to think it was the children i pitied. now i'm not so sure.

and don't get me started on the turks...

All aboard the terminally pubescent express. Choo Choo. This train stops at "Gay, Your Ma, Benny on the Loose, Benny tied to a Pole, Your Ma, Your Ma, terminating at Adulthood" where you can meet up with all the other grown-ups.

what a hoot. i can't believe you did that vinnie. i'm fucking depressed now. you, of ALL people.

adult hood indeed. is that the place where people wake up under the kitchen table covered in puke... cos if it is.. i don't know if i want to go there.

Lads, lads, take it outside.

And wear a johnny, for the luvva Jesus.

Hector Grey (31 Aug, 2001 05:16 p.m.):
what a hoot. i can't believe you did that vinnie. i'm fucking depressed now. you, of ALL people.

adult hood indeed. is that the place where people wake up under the kitchen table covered in puke... cos if it is.. i don't know if i want to go there.

there's more to life than punk you know, but not much more.... i said...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back