Cat Question (1 Viewer)

rothko said:
Are two kittens more trouble around the house than one kitten?
Or are two kittens way more fun and worth the extra mess?

this may be the cutest thread ever
They are definitely definitely worth the extra mess, once one is trained
the other one will get the point as well.

Plus they are super cute I love kittens and cats,
We had to put down a tiny little kitten over the weekend which was
very sad :(
Kittens that aren't dead rock!

I had a kitten before and he was dead sound but then i got another one and he led the first one astray and they started robbing other local cats that i know. they would go up to other cats pretending to be selling perfume but they would actually make them sniff ether and then rob them blind after they'd passed out. had to drown them after i found out. so if i was to do it all over again i would not get a second kitten.

If cats could talk, they wouldn't...

You feed a dog, it thinks you're God
You feed a cat, it thinks its God.
Thats the difference between cats and dogs.

Not that I dislike them or anything. We had one called Boutros Boutros and she was very pleasant

ha, best cat name ever...

yeah, dogs are a bit dopy and gullible like. Cats do their own thing, they're happy with their own shit.

Alan Remorse said:
ha, best cat name ever....
best cat name ever is Chairman Meow

There's a cat gang that lives on my road, they beat up all the other cats, there's three of em, two are really ugly battle scarred ones, the third is white and saunters round like it owns the place.

I'd like a cat, but it'd only get beaten up.

my dog is the best. she battles teddies in bullet time (actually).
she also growls and barks in her sleep..hilarious. she understands a variety of words and phrases too...they are the following:

1. what do you want?
  2. walk/walkies etc.
  3. chicken
  4. Ice-cream
  5. toilet
  6. bed time
  7. go downstairs/upstairs
  8. get up on the couch/get off the couch
  9. where's 'x'
  10. hello
  11. goodbye
  12. assorted family member names
  13. my girlfriends name
  14. Fuck/Shit/Fuck sake/motherfucker - she mostly empathises when I exclaim these words..its very cute when youve walloped your toe off a door and your dog comes running to the rescue.
I also like cats.

avernus said:
my dog is the best. she battles teddies in bullet time (actually).
she also growls and barks in her sleep..hilarious. she understands a variety of words and phrases too...they are the following:
  1. what do you want?
  2. walk/walkies etc.
  3. chicken
  4. Ice-cream
  5. toilet
  6. bed time
  7. go downstairs/upstairs
  8. get up on the couch/get off the couch
  9. where's 'x'
  10. hello
  11. goodbye
  12. assorted family member names
  13. my girlfriends name
  14. Fuck/Shit/Fuck sake/motherfucker - she mostly empathises when I exclaim these words..its very cute when youve walloped your toe off a door and your dog comes running to the rescue
we had a dog when I was a teenager ( he's now rather dead - sob !) and he knew he would always get a walk after coronation street was on . so anytime he heard the music for it he would go totally mental .
we had loads of songs that we sang to him regarding walkies , feeding time , and for if he was bold or good .
I have never in my life been so upset as the day we had to get him put down .

my cat likes to listen to selected ambient works volume 2 - when I am listening to it her ears prick up and keep twitching and she purrs away . must be something to do with the frequencies I imagine .

she doesn't like gabba though , despite my efforts .

Noodles is currently liying by my feet all 4 paws up in the air, her tongue out and on the ground and has just made a sound that can only be described as a worlf... she indeed rules

i like cats buh der hairs make my eyes seal up with pus... so i only wave at cats i like

Alan Remorse said:
cats are so much better than dogs.
Wow, how can two people agree so wholeheartedly on the Eurovision, yet disagree so completely about who is the more worthwhile pet?

It's dogs all the way, folks. Cats are shit. I don't hate them, I just think they're shit pets. I usually like people's cats enough (though I'm allergic and can't actually touch them), but I don't see them as particularly satisfying pets. You feed them, they ignore you, they shit in a box. End of story. My brother has a pretty funny cat, but 'Fig the funny cat' spent an entire night sitting on the bed, boxing me in the face while I tried to sleep. I woke up one puffy-looking ladyface.

The dogs, however, are heaven. When we're all up at my brother's house, there are five dogs and two cats -- more animals than people -- and it's utter bliss. Serious attacks of the cutes all around, and more cuddles than you can shake a tail at. Big dogs are way better than small dogs, except for beagles and some chihuahuas.

there is so much wrong with this I cant begin..my two cats are the buisness.They do a whole heap more than just shit in a box and eat.(thats a very large part of it mind :) ) Rothko get two way more fun!!! bit more expense tho with vet bills and twice the food.

Cats give the love cause they can.
Dogs give the love cause they dont know what else to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back