Castleknock in Sunday Indo Life magazine (1 Viewer)

yeah and whats with all the young female journalists who have pictures acommpanying their articles bigger than the actual articles themselves?

Don't get me started on Barry Egan.

It is really a parralel universe that paper lives in. Like I said before, I can never understand why it outsells every other paper the length and breadth of the country. Its not just dublin-centric..its centred on one small click of cunts who are only existing because the paper gives them coverage...I wonder how many issues you would have to go back before you could find one without a picture of Glenda?

yeah and whats with all the young female journalists who have pictures acommpanying their articles bigger than the actual articles themselves?

It is really a parralel universe that paper lives in. Like I said before, I can never understand why it outsells every other paper the length and breadth of the country. Its not just dublin-centric..its centred on one small click of cunts who are only existing because the paper gives them coverage...I wonder how many issues you would have to go back before you could find one without a picture of Glenda?

It's a fckn rag from start to finish. Brenny's Bites? This week the fat cnt recommends Fig Rolls. How does this get printed?
Gene Kerrigan-young people are taking drugs-even YOUR children!

Let's not mention Barry Egan, Michelle Rocca, Camille O'Sullivan, Jack L or Karla bleedin' Elliot.
Oh and Conrad Gallagher.

it isnt right how much they get paid for writing that crap. even if you work as staff the minimum wage in sindo is 320 per shift. you can make a grand for one
shitty self-rightous feature about fuckin bollox as a freelancer and its the most incestous newspaper in the world-nearly everyone there is related somehow. it make more money than any other of O' reilly's papers even the australian ones or the daily indo or herald and keeps the entire business afloat financially.all this from shit about nothin, youre time would be way better spent readin the Bible

Just remembered that 'Bebo Babes' piece. Fcking hell. A plague on all their houses.

"Kyiara, 21, studying Social Science in UCD. Likes: Ron Blacks, dislikes-skangers."

And Jesus Wept.

Their Life magazine photographer is amazing though

He made Amanda Brunker look great!

Katie French, Andrea Roche, Eddie Irvine..I am convinced that these people are figments of the Sindo, without it they would shrivel up like vampires.oh and according to Barry Egan there must be nobody in Dublin this summer cos Marbella is the new Reynards or something

Antonia Leslie...what's the story with her?

Brendan O'Connor is a nasty human being, the more all-knowing smarmy shite I read by him the more I am convinced that it is true you should never trust someone with beady eyes

Its like a college rag or corporate newsletter for a certain type of Dubliner

If you're part of that clique and you want to read about what your friends and business associates are up to, then its the paper for you.

Katie French (who?) looked great in that magazine too

I ...er..bought it by mistake...

Aw g'wan, you're normally pretty entertaining when you go off on one.

Egan is a toadying little lickspittle but I really hate Brendan O'Connor. Prick.

AND WHO THE FUCK IS KATIE FRENCH?

it isnt right how much they get paid for writing that crap. even if you work as staff the minimum wage in sindo is 320 per shift. you can make a grand for one
shitty self-rightous feature about fuckin bollox as a freelancer and its the most incestous newspaper in the world-nearly everyone there is related somehow.

Fanning gave the top football job to his son Dion, I think another of his kids does rugby for them.

Do they still have those 02 bitches?

awful rubbish.
Only good thing about it is the GAA coverage and photos of Amanda Brunker.

Always had a high quota of utter wankers writing for it.
Trevor 'Wanker' Danker.

Stan Gebler Davies - stood as a unionist candidate in Cork in the 1980s.

Mary Ellen Synon - much maligned for her views on the handicapped.

Barry Egan and Conrad Gallagher - the same person.

re: emma ledden

she's not from castleknock. more like a hartstown direction. she went to school there though. same school that produces day glo orange girls with makeup stains on their turned up collars wha

re re: emma ledden

jesus she's a fine thing

re: castleknock

i went to school there and my best mates still live there. we are incredibly ordinary looking. perhaps we didn't drink enough water :confused: :D

also in the main paper, whenever a young female jurnalist does a story for them, they always need a 6*4 phot of the journalist to go with it

such a lame excuse for a newspaper. the inaccuracies and biases are so see through in their articles. they don't even make veiled attempts to cover them up

why don't they just cut the bullshit and revert to a tabloid format?

Anyone care to scan in those photos of Katie French in her wig and underwear?

for clarification reasons

awful rubbish.
Only good thing about it is the GAA coverage and photos of Amanda Brunker.

Always had a high quota of utter wankers writing for it.
Trevor 'Wanker' Danker.

Stan Gebler Davies - stood as a unionist candidate in Cork in the 1980s.

Mary Ellen Synon - much maligned for her views on the handicapped.

Barry Egan and Conrad Gallagher - the same person.

Hugh Leonard-the gombeen Gore Vidal

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back