Castleknock in Sunday Indo Life magazine (1 Viewer)

i remember he wrote an article about U2, claiming he'd been in a restaurant, and they arrived to find their table had been double booked, and they started into the usual 'don't you know who we are?' stuff, made tits of themselves.

next week, there was a full apology, and an admittance that the story had been a complete fabrication. any other paper would have fired him on the spot.

i hate the sindo, it's full of fluff and rubbish. i don't understand why people read it if they don't like it - though i guess there is that whole curiosity thing, hence why i take a sneak peak at the sun every now and then to see what people are reading.
in saying that i'd happily grin and bear it if i could wangle a few subbing shifts out of them, purely because it's good money and fairly brainless work...

Questions:

Has [SIZE=-1]Victoria Mary Clarke ever written an article that doesn't, in some way allude to her relationship with Shane McGowan?

How does Glenda Gilson reconicle the fact that the paper that features her photograph every single week ( if not daily), vilified and slandered her uncle Liam Lawlor when he died in a car crash in Mocsow?

Who is Katie French?

Anyone got scans of those pictures of Katie French?
[/SIZE]

Questions:

Has [SIZE=-1]Victoria Mary Clarke ever written an article that doesn't, in some way allude to her relationship with Shane McGowan?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]How does Glenda Gilson reconicle the fact that the paper that features her photograph every single week ( if not daily), vilified and slandered her uncle Liam Lawlor when he died in a car crash in Mocsow?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Who is Katie French?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Anyone got scans of those pictures of Katie French?[/SIZE]

More Emma wouldn't go astray either. hehehehehe goodtimes:D

I moved to Castleknock-ish a few years ago.
Laurel Lodge, a dreadful place altogether.
anyway, i'm yet to see this attractive people

I went to school in Castleknock. Full of tossers. 'Me and the guysers are going for a few pints of probs'

Well the Castleknock thing, I wasn't knocking the village/suburb itself, it was just the ridiculous premise of writing an article that suggested that people were better looking and, I shit you not, 'cooler' in a certain area than anywhere else in the country...and to make matters worse this article was written by someone who admitted to growing up and going to school there and personally knowing all the people being written about. It was a pretty ridiculous article. Do these people think they are the equivalent of the Sloaney ponies in England? Is there actually such a thing as 'high society' in Ireland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back