Castleknock in Sunday Indo Life magazine (1 Viewer)

Threw an eye over this article the other day, couldent actually bring myelf to read it though.
All I gathered was that Glenda Gilson reminds me alot of a traveller and Peaches Geldoff has a twin in Castleknock.

hmm, some saucy pictures of emma out there...

emma17.jpg

i wouldn't mind cutting off her head and hands and eating her spleen, know what i mean? wink wink!

i guess berties repaid favours that eoghan harris has done for him

and i sure as hell don't only mean those fluff stories harris and the rest of the sindecliners wrote for fianna fail at the time of the election

Well the Castleknock thing, I wasn't knocking the village/suburb itself, it was just the ridiculous premise of writing an article that suggested that people were better looking and, I shit you not, 'cooler' in a certain area than anywhere else in the country...and to make matters worse this article was written by someone who admitted to growing up and going to school there and personally knowing all the people being written about. It was a pretty ridiculous article. Do these people think they are the equivalent of the Sloaney ponies in England? Is there actually such a thing as 'high society' in Ireland?

The Irish press in general are working hard to create a celebrity cult in Ireland at the moment. Papers running articles about people we're supposed to be afraid to say we don't know. I think they're hoping to create a critical mass where eventually we give a fuck about these people purely because they're in the paper, and therefore buy more papers. Bunch of wank.

Anybody remember that "Give Us A Clue" rip-off with Twink years ago. The celebrity guests were the owner of a restaurant in D4, and other such bolloxology.

Very annoying

I just heard my band might be playing at a charity function where one of the "celebrity guests" will be a certain large faced, eyebrowy Castleknock girl

I will post pictures....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back