Cancelled (3 Viewers)

And the right wing American white male cohort (formerly thought of themselves as simply 'Americans') got a billionaire psychopath elected.
While I completely agree with the substance of your post, it wasn't only white men who voted for Trump

("manky" is a bad suggestion though, it means something completely different to "lame")

While I completely agree with the substance of your post, it wasn't only white men who voted for Trump

("manky" is a bad suggestion though, it means something completely different to "lame")
Some wack decision making in those voting patterns.
So my analysis was sexist - I forget how many white women voted for Trump.

Someone made a change to some code my team works on recently, changing a comment that said "Sanity check" to "Sense check". When they committed the change they said "Fixed ableist language"

Breaking new ground every day!

I called a guy a clown a while back and then found out that he had actually studied clowning

I suppose that makes me the clown

(though the emergence of “neurodiverse” as our current term of art for mentallers is really fantastic and an actual good thing, speaking as an occasional mentaller, and with quite a few similar friends)

(though the emergence of “neurodiverse” as our current term of art for mentallers is really fantastic and an actual good thing, speaking as an occasional mentaller, and with quite a few similar friends)
Our grandchildren will probably scold us for using "neurodiverse" because it'll no doubt eventually become a slur

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back