Canada 1-year non-student visa... (1 Viewer)

i might apply for this fucking thing after all and begrudge USIT for a few years. they accept applications from january 10th - do you need to apply immediately or do they last a while? i need to get a police check thing from new zealand first.

the price this year is a bargain at €399.

is the jobs situation looking up at all? how shite is a canadian winter?

Lots of jobs(depending on what you want to do) in Toronto, don't really know about anywhere else personally. Be prepared to wait a while though like looking for any job.

Pretty shitty, gets down to - 15 or -25 with windchill in Toronto and snow for 3 months. It only really got snowy today though and it's not that bad yet. Even colder anywhere else with the exception of Vancouver and other parts of BC who have a similar Winter to Ireland.

i might apply for this fucking thing after all and begrudge USIT for a few years. they accept applications from january 10th - do you need to apply immediately or do they last a while? i need to get a police check thing from new zealand first.

the price this year is a bargain at €399.

is the jobs situation looking up at all? how shite is a canadian winter?

by mid december last year it was waaaaaaaaaay colder with heaps more snow. only started in earnest recently. layer up and you don't feel the -25.

brianoak you still here? any good gigs coming up?! the necks are playing in two weeks, I've been told they're deadly...

by mid december last year it was waaaaaaaaaay colder with heaps more snow. only started in earnest recently. layer up and you don't feel the -25.

brianoak you still here? any good gigs coming up?! the necks are playing in two weeks, I've been told they're deadly...

I am, I applied for permanent residency so should be here for a good while. You are right about this Winter, not as cold as last year.Snow is coming down heavy now though.

You should check out The Beauties at the Dakota, they usually play once a month on a Sunday. It's Kevin Drew and a few other heads, seen em twice and they were great.

Head down for bluegrass brunch and stay until they play..or don't especially if you have work on Monday. Learned that lesson the hard way:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back