Cadbury's Creme Egg thread: CAKE edition (1 Viewer)

darren's floppy hair, tuesday:

westgermany1.jpg

apparently there's a band somewhere behind it, but I'm not so sure

george mcfly said:
don't make me prove you wrong x
i belive you're hard 'n' all but that photo says your fringe is floppy. power fringes are the way forward. look at me, i have lego hair. remember the drummer in sugar? that's what i'm aiming for. it's what all men should aim for. especially the face.

696_250.jpg

as you can see, this is clearly me playing with sugar. note the yamaha drum kit. and the power fringe. and the symbolic elevation.

I went to the cinema the other night to see ....one of my favorite films. as i sat down a light breeze entered in from between the doors, it blew my fringe in front of my eyes and i missed the whole film.

george mcfly said:
how did i lose one hard on on this one?
i saw you walking down the street earlier.. i shouted 'FLOPPY HAIR' out the window at you but you didn't hear me. i note that your hair is all standing up on end now.

Yer man at the keyboard in that picture is what I think Peter Mark looks like in person.

Super Dexta said:
i saw you walking down the street earlier.. i shouted 'FLOPPY HAIR' out the window at you but you didn't hear me. i note that your hair is all standing up on end now.

i thought you were shouting "FAGGGGIIIITTTTT"

george mcfly said:
i thought you were shouting "FAGGGGIIIITTTTT"
i got you good on the way back though, didn't i? oh yes i did. michael's mother was in their front garden though and she thought i was shouting at her. much confusion ensued.

Super Dexta said:
i got you good on the way back though, didn't i? oh yes i did. michael's mother was in their front garden though and she thought i was shouting at her. much confusion ensued.

yeah you got me good, i went back into my flat and cried for an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back