Cadbury's Creme Egg thread: CAKE edition (1 Viewer)

darren's floppy hair, tuesday:

westgermany1.jpg

apparently there's a band somewhere behind it, but I'm not so sure

george mcfly said:
don't make me prove you wrong x
i belive you're hard 'n' all but that photo says your fringe is floppy. power fringes are the way forward. look at me, i have lego hair. remember the drummer in sugar? that's what i'm aiming for. it's what all men should aim for. especially the face.

696_250.jpg

as you can see, this is clearly me playing with sugar. note the yamaha drum kit. and the power fringe. and the symbolic elevation.

I went to the cinema the other night to see ....one of my favorite films. as i sat down a light breeze entered in from between the doors, it blew my fringe in front of my eyes and i missed the whole film.

george mcfly said:
how did i lose one hard on on this one?
i saw you walking down the street earlier.. i shouted 'FLOPPY HAIR' out the window at you but you didn't hear me. i note that your hair is all standing up on end now.

Yer man at the keyboard in that picture is what I think Peter Mark looks like in person.

Super Dexta said:
i saw you walking down the street earlier.. i shouted 'FLOPPY HAIR' out the window at you but you didn't hear me. i note that your hair is all standing up on end now.

i thought you were shouting "FAGGGGIIIITTTTT"

george mcfly said:
i thought you were shouting "FAGGGGIIIITTTTT"
i got you good on the way back though, didn't i? oh yes i did. michael's mother was in their front garden though and she thought i was shouting at her. much confusion ensued.

Super Dexta said:
i got you good on the way back though, didn't i? oh yes i did. michael's mother was in their front garden though and she thought i was shouting at her. much confusion ensued.

yeah you got me good, i went back into my flat and cried for an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back