Buying a debs dress in A-ware (2 Viewers)

I don't understand why I got the stupid thing - I wasn't even a goth, I'd grown out of my goth phase by age 15 anyway. I think I must have thought it would be height of 1991 style to have a dress made out of curtain material with pointy sleeves. Ah god love me. It was gross.

tom. said:
i've only ever been to one debs. not my school one, they were pricks. the one i went to was livened up by one plump girl who arrived dressed as a viking. full-on metal bra and stupid hat and all. the thing is, she carried it off with aplomb. she was one of those people who has no end to their nonchalant self-confidence.

speaking of goths, this is an actual picture of anal hygiene. he is going to go spare that i put this up buut fuck it.
morten%20goth.jpg

The guy I took my Debs was a bar man who worked in the pub I was a lounge girl in. I’d fancied him for about 2 years and decided this was the night I was going to tell him how I felt. Far from falling into my arms and proposing to me in front of all my classmates as I had dreamed about for so long, he spun the ‘I like you as a friend’ line. Mortified, I retired to the toilets for a bit of a drunken cry, got myself together and returned to give it socks to ‘Its Raining Men’ on the dancefloor. Standing at the side of the dancefloor I noticed the fattest girl in school who no one liked involved in a rather heated embrace with some bloke in the middle of the dancefloor. I can only describe it as dry humping standing up! A circle started to from around them and people were chanting. As I looked closer I realised the bloke was my beloved barman. Heart. Pain. Broken.
They later got under one of the tables in the corner, and hidden by the tablecloth, allegedly did the deed.

I went to my exes debs about 5 years ago and it was shared debs with some school in Darndale.I had dreads at the time so the boyos from the other school obviously called me "Bob" for the entire evening,which I spent rolling joints for them while they systematically filled me full of yokes and booze.Then I remember giving it sock to the hardhouse with them on the dancefloor and telling my girlfriend it must be the red bull and vodka that had me so social.
Deadly night full of lies,deceit,booze and drugs.

Best part was when we went to Connolly Station at 6 am and some homeless dude ran straight into a concrete pillar at full sprint.Sorry bleeding hearts it was hilarious.

I wasnt invited to my own as I was invited to leave the school a year previously.

My debs was funny.
if you dont take them too seriously they can be fun. They arent going to change your life though.
I borrowed a brides maid's dress from my aunt long, loads of ruffles mint green total 1970's. my date wore his dad's wedding tux. It was blue crushed velvet with a rufflled shirt.
It was great, really cheap night but such a laugh and we both looked really well.

Super Dexta said:
my school was full of cunts too, but debs was a great laugh. we all got horrendously drunk and scored each other. you develop a certain fondness for people when you're never going to see them again

Thats why I usually start a rumour that I 'm dying every 3 or 4 months !!!

ALLAHQUAANNDO!!

I WORE TWEED SHORTS TO MY DEBS. LINED TO AVOID THIGH IRRITATION. THROW IN A LINEN SHIRT AND THE '93/'94 AIR JORDANS... I'ZE IN EVERY PHOTO THAT WAS TAKIN' THAT NIGHT.

IT WAS IN SOME HOTEL IN KILDARE SOMEWHERE. WHO KNOWS.

DOOBS, STEAK, BAKED ALASKA ALL NIGHT... ATE 3 WHOPPERS THE NEXT MORNING IN TOWN... OH YEAH..

I ALSO RECIEVED MY 'MR. BAYWATCH' AWARD AT THE DEBS.
MRS. BAYWATCH WAS STUNNING.

ALLAHQUAANNDO!!

Pantone247 said:
at my debs my girlfriend of the time, what I brought, got off with some other guy. I didn't find out till years and years after we broke up, so I didn't even have the satisfaction of freaking out...

*sob*

rep me till the pain goes away

Send her a parcel bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back