Buying a debs dress in A-ware (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Yesterday I bought a completely lepord skin cocktail dress for 45 euros to wear to my debs im going to put some black sleves on the top myself but do you think its naff wearing a dress from a-ware when every one else is going around wearing 400 euro dresses? i'll have a picture in a minute.

poster_under_licence.gif

poster_under_licence.gif

6304697996.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Roisin said:
Yesterday I bought a completely lepord skin cocktail dress for 45 euros to wear to my debs im going to put some black sleves on the top myself but do you think its naff wearing a dress from a-ware when every one else is going around wearing 400 euro dresses? i'll have a picture in a minute.
sounds deadly.
you should make yourself a nice tinfoil hat to complete the ensemble

it's not ridiculous at all and the fact that it's leopard print means you simply MUST wear it. fuck spending a fortune on something that's gonna end up with stains all over it by the end of the night anyway.

Roisin said:

I bought a dress in A-Wear to go to a debs (not mine though) which I accesorised with a giant boa and an alarming bouffant, as was the style at the time.

I may as well have worn a shiny tracksuit though as I spent the entire night in the ladies comforting a friend of mine whose boyfriend kindly dumped her en route to The Vortex.

i think my debs outfit was from dorothy perkins. very few people in my class went for the traditional debs dress thing though - one person got her outfit from miss fantasia. my degree graduation outfit was from a-wear, h&m and penneys.

so in conclusion: no.

i just realised that i never once had occasion to buy a fancy outfit between debs and graduation. how depressing. must graduate from masters and go clothes shopping quick sharp.

Roisin said:
lepord skin cocktail dress for 45 euros to wear to my debs im going to put some black sleves on the top

::clef:: tweet-twoo

thats a wolf whistle by the way

Roisin said:

That sounds deadly Roisin. Fuck spending a load of money on a satin frock.

God, when I think of the "number" I wore to my debs. Skin tight, long, black, borrrrring.

Bellatrix said:
I may as well have worn a shiny tracksuit though as I spent the entire night in the ladies comforting a friend of mine whose boyfriend kindly dumped her en route to The Vortex.

hahah, I haven't been in the Vortex for a long time. What school did you go to around that way?

we got kicked out of the place at 2am, walked leeson st in our bare feet, hopped on a morning bus, went to the stillorgan bowl (puke) played bowling, hated it, back on the bus to town, cold tea in bewleys.

the debs sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back