Buses for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

penexpers

Tickets for buses to Electric Picnic are on sale from Ticketmaster now with the price at a wallet-melting €39.50 .

after the bus shambles of last year they should be providing free transport.

mind you people power prevailed and breaking into busses was a larf

penexpers said:
Tickets for buses to Electric Picnic are on sale from Ticketmaster now with the price at a wallet-melting €39.50 .

Head-melting.

If I get around to getting a ticket I'd welcome any of ye to attach a trailer to the back of the car and I'll pull yiz down.

roxy said:
Head-melting.

If I get around to getting a ticket I'd welcome any of ye to attach a trailer to the back of the car and I'll pull yiz down.

.|..|

If I get around to getting a ticket im gonna get pissed upand drive down playin gabba really loud with the windows open...might shave my head too

I'll call it The FuckMobile

FancyGoods said:
If I get around to getting a ticket im gonna get pissed upand drive down playin gabba really loud with the windows open...might shave my head too

I'll call it The FuckMobile
Or else go to a real festival where everybody does that.

Yeah I'm gonna drive down, get boozed up, head in to the boutique then go back to the car black up the windows with my own excrament and destroy myself all night.. It'll make a change doing it somewhere apart from my own drive way..

Latex lizzie said:
The fucking shizzbuckets.

Good thing we have a huge van that will have a sofa and all the comforts of home in it.Fuck tents. Tents are satans sweaty dew flaps.

Damn right Lizzie. Tickets and Buses and stuff and giving out and angry and raging at life. Festivals. bored.

my girlfriends parents live 25 mins away from Stradbally, so I'm gonna drive down to their gaff, have some tea and a nice lie down, wake up, probably to a fry up, mosey down with some mates (who are also staying) at our own leisure, get wrecked and enjoy Kraftwerk, Nick Cave et al., get picked up when we want by the girlfirends younger brother who will be our personal taxi service (we're gonna put him on our car insurance for the weekend and he'll be looking for any excuse to drive..bless him)...rest that night in a real bed with a 518 thread-count fabric pillow, wake up and have a power shower, put on some fresh cotton socks and repeat the above (i'll probaly only have 1 rasher for breakfast though instead of 2)...

but you probably didn't want to know that...

I'm going to wake up, get out of bed, have a nice breakfast, and then stay in Dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back