Buses for ATP (1 Viewer)

benni

Anyone organising buses for either ATPs and have some spaces??.... before I go and organise something myself...!

Cheeeeeeeers x

Trying but not succeeding. Had to do some boozing over halloween cos there was fuck all else to do. Just cutting down for the moment. I wish I could get pissed on three cans. I'm Training towards that.

Check out the big bank balance on Benni!

Eh well I'll have a check and see if there's still spaces on the one to 10 year. It's for the early flight.

Yeah ive been workin as a drug mule the past few months.
Workin out well.

Awesome - let me know anyway! I'd be looking for 4 spaces if you have that many. And we're on the early flight too. Big cheeeyars!

Workin out well.

Awesome - let me know anyway! I'd be looking for 4 spaces if you have that many. And we're on the early flight too. Big cheeeyars!
looking at getting a bus for about 20 people for 10 year ATP (3pm flight over, 3pm flight back).
any takers?

Hey ernesto

4 of us defo interested in that, were flying in on the Thursday but could get back to the airport or if its coming via bristol city would be sweet.

That would be 4 definites. Coming back the Monday i presume?

Cheers,
Niall

Hey ernesto

4 of us defo interested in that, were flying in on the Thursday but could get back to the airport or if its coming via bristol city would be sweet.

That would be 4 definites. Coming back the Monday i presume?

Cheers,
Niall
hey man.
cool. im waitin to hear back about a few things so could end up us being on someone elses bus or something. i think numbers are currently being counted or somethin. ill get back to you :)

Workin out well.

You can't get paid for transporting drugs in your blood stream can you? If you can I'll drive your bus and take your drugs for you no extra charge.

Hey oh we don't have any spaces left on our coach for 10 year ATP numbers kept goin up and down so we might have some spaces closer to the time if anyone is schtuck.

I have a number of a good company we used last year but they only have 14 seater coaches now and we needed somethin bigger. PM me if you want the details.

Hey ho
- I'm actually sorted for the 10 Year one as of late last night. Thansk tho to all the helpers :) But we're still looking for a share for the nightmare one. We're lookin for 5 spaces on a bus for that one so either a bus thats already organised or if anyone wants to go in on a mini bus or whatever... Drop us a PM yo. .|..|

Damn. Looking for Nightmare bus action, 2 spaces. Arriving in Bristol Airport on the early flight on Friday morning, back on the last flight on Monday (guess we'll bum about Bristol for the afternoon). If there's none going let me know if you're interested too.

Bit of a long shot, but two of us going to the MBV ATP are looking for seats on a coach from Minehead to bristol airport. We're getting there from London but heading back to Dublin after it.
So if anyone has Monday spaces, can you let me know? thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back