BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (2 Viewers)

If they're in Dublin by the weekend I'll try hook up with aoboa then.

i'm coming up the 12th weekend for the moutpiece staff party too, if that doesnt work out. actually if you need anything moved from/to donegal thats the time to do it.

arrived! pcbs are chunky! a lot bigger than they look in the pics. the front plate looks really cool too. see yis friday.

i predict a solderfumes sunday...:)

strange that it didn't get hit for import tax. it's on the package that the contents are worth 700 bones...

arrived! pcbs are chunky! a lot bigger than they look in the pics. the front plate looks really cool too. see yis friday.

strange that it didn't get hit for import tax. it's on the package that the contents are worth 700 bones...

Electronics kits are classed as educational and don't attract duty.

i give this post .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| out of .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

That's cool about the tax. Was just thinking about that the other day actually and was expecting to have to hand you over another few bob.

Now to sort out a faceplate. Anyone else interested in trying that place Oootini suggested a few posts back? Or else mailing Casper dude and seeing of we can get a few in bulk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back