Budmail (1 Viewer)

There's nowt like marijuana for inspiring one-off posters. Every last one of them with a name inspired by their beloved weed too.

This is slowly and drowsily becoming my favourite thread for the same reason I like watching reality TV. Winding up stoners is a victimless crime. When I have kids, this is the thread I'm gonna dig up when I need to do the 'drugs' talk with them. Show, don't tell, like.

It's like having stoners in the house and getting the opportunity to confuse them for our own amusement, but then we don't have to deal with the whole thing where they eat all your food and drink all your beer and get your dog high and watch Cheech and Chong DVDs procured from who-knows-where, and then you can't figure out how to make them leave.

Fifth time, pay by gold, shipment never arrived.

foto_pablo_escobar.jpg

This is slowly and drowsily becoming my favourite thread for the same reason I like watching reality TV. Winding up stoners is a victimless crime. When I have kids, this is the thread I'm gonna dig up when I need to do the 'drugs' talk with them. Show, don't tell, like.

It's like having stoners in the house and getting the opportunity to confuse them for our own amusement, but then we don't have to deal with the whole thing where they eat all your food and drink all your beer and get your dog high and watch Cheech and Chong DVDs procured from who-knows-where, and then you can't figure out how to make them leave.

Hmm some of the posters on this thread would nearly put me off the smoke so that could actually work.

The rest of your post is way too easy a generalisation.

When I have kids, this is the thread I'm gonna dig up when I need to do the 'drugs' talk with them.
LMFAO where are you goin to adopt you skank they dont give babies to single minded any cock ll do's ehe the only winding up you are doing is on your blunt vibe!zed!zed!zed you just bore me n all the others go back to talkin about shoes or skirts or whatever youre!baggyyyymind thinks about and whats youre pic about

hey folks, sick of the crap quality and dodgy measures around this place. anyone know how the budmail is working
these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back