Bruce Springsteen appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

In total i was offered tickets for thursday night(2 seated), friday night (4 standing) & sunday night (8 standing)

see you on ebay, suckers*

* not really.

Phew! Finally for a standing one for Sunday night ...

Thought I was havin a mare. Rejected my credit card and missed my tickets first time round. Then got 2 then 4 for Friday, then 4 for sunday all standing. My early morning vigilance paid off big time. That and my mates credit card limit.

€6.35 per ticket "service charges" is sickening. If I didn't have tickets to see the Boss twice it'd be almost too much. Ticketmaster are royal cunts.

€6.35 per ticket "service charges" is sickening. If I didn't have tickets to see the Boss twice it'd be almost too much. Ticketmaster are royal cunts.

At the Pinback gig the other night I had a ticketmaster ticket. My mate had a WAV ticket. Mine cost 1.50 more than his.

They surely are cunts.

Plus this new system they have. It seems that rather than rewarding those who are smart enough to get in first, they roll everyone into a queue and pick out people randomly. So some fucker that logs in 10 minutes after you (who might already have bought tickets), gets the same chance as you do even though you've been hanging, waiting. At least thats my reading of it.

Plus this new system they have. It seems that rather than rewarding those who are smart enough to get in first, they roll everyone into a queue and pick out people randomly. So some fucker that logs in 10 minutes after you (who might already have bought tickets), gets the same chance as you do even though you've been hanging, waiting. At least thats my reading of it.

That can't be right, can it?

They warned me not to click refresh or I'd lose my place in the queue.

That can't be right, can it?

They warned me not to click refresh or I'd lose my place in the queue.

I'm going on the fact that I was in a 4 minute queue, then a 2 minute one, then a 1 minute one, then a poxy 15 minute one, after which I got no tickets.

Its definitely not a conventional queueing system, thats for sure

I opened up about two or three browsers because the times seemed to be going up and down. I actually missed out on two tickets for the first night because it rejected my credit card (uh-oh!) and another time later when it timed out cos I actually had to do some work. Still very happy with my haul!

I'm sure tickets will appear before the gig for face value, either released by Ticketmaster or from sound people selling them at face-value and what-not. But for once I just really wanted to get the tickets so I was extra organised this time. Arcade Fire in Olympia was a very disappointing experience for me with not getting ticks.

Got four standing for Thursday .|..|.|..|.|..|

I had two browsers open at 08.55 which both had the when 15 minute waiting page so I opened another two browsers at 09.05 and got the same 15 minute wait screen. In the end it was third browser I opened at 09.05 that got the tickets so your theory was correct where I was concerned and it makes no sense whatsoever........ Not that I'm complaining :D

I want to cry.

I have to have a fucking ROOT CANAL next week, which is going to totally max out my credit card and then some. Plus, I've had to borrow my rent money for the second month in a row. I couldn't have even dreamed of fucking trying to get tickets.

FUCK.

I'm never gonna get to see Bruce with the E-Street Band.

Wicked sad now.

some joker on ebay is claiming to have 50 tickets available for one of the gigs, and he's got multiple auctions running. looks to have the over 100 tickets on sale in total over the 3 gigs.

something's very, very wrong with this situation.

Lover killed for saying no to 'The Boss'
Defence lawyer Greg Maguire said Cooper experienced a "brain snap" and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, which she used to stab Mr Watson after he said he didn't want to listen to a Bruce Springsteen CD.
"I mean, who the hell doesn't like Bruce Springsteen, for God's sake?" she later told arresting police.
"I just picked up a knife and I went 'boom'."
The knife pierced Mr Watson's aorta and oesophagus, and he died at the scene.

ugh

vomit-smiley-1538.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24192346/

NEW YORK - Danny Federici, the longtime keyboard player for Bruce Springsteen whose stylish work helped define the E Street Band’s sound on hits from “Hungry Heart” through “The Rising,” died Thursday. He was 58.Federici, who had battled melanoma for

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back