Bruce Springsteen appreciation thread (2 Viewers)

I love Bruce, but it's hard to justify that price, especially so close to er, Christmas and with the budget next week, I don't think I can justify it. It's nearly cheaper to go abroad to see his gigs, or at least it's easier to justify the cost.

The last two gigs he played here were most definitely cheaper. Also, for a guy who likes to promote the whole "hard workin' man" image you'd think he'd try and help his fans out, or be a bit more realistic with the ticketing prices. Least he could do is come to some arrangement with promoters.

the benefits of the ten hour video limit on youtube - someone has uploaded springsteen's 1978 gig in passaic in it's four hour entirety.
no visuals, sound only.
there's so much of this which is epic.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As if the E Street Band wasn’t already looking to become the third-most populous city in New Jersey, for the closer the Roots joined in for a roof-raising take on ‘The E Street Shuffle’ the opening cut off Springsteen’s 1974 album, ‘The Wild, the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle.’ Fallon was seen banging away on a cowbell, clearly having the time of his life, and bringing the total number of musicians onstage to 24, including – seriously – 2 tubas. The coda has to be seen to be believed. Fortunately, we have the video below.http://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-springsteen-rocks-late-night-with-jimmy-fallon/

385387_463737580311228_2136173144_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back