Breatharianism....what a load of codswallop! (2 Viewers)

Large-police-lights-100-w-8.jpg

chickenham said:
:D :D Thank goodness someone said the stupid thing we were all thinking:D :D

Here here. I was also thinkin about whether a member of the ozark mountain daredevils commited suicide or not. And eh..eating poo.

Sorry to get back on topic but I read an interview with an Australian woman who practiced breatharianism by meditating for hours a day and absorbing energy from the sun. She was going on about all the preperation it took which explains how people starved from diving right into it without the meditation.
Don't buy it though.
The interview was a few months before she and her fellow breatharians went into a lab in germany where they agreed to be locked in a sterile environment with no food for 30 days. I never got closure on that.

desertedvillage said:
The interview was a few months before she and her fellow breatharians went into a lab in germany where they agreed to be locked in a sterile environment with no food for 30 days.
30 days without food probably won't kill you. The IRA hunger strikers in the early 80s survived for an average of 10 weeks. The world record (held, incidentally, by my cousin's grandad) is something insane like 90 days

egg_ said:
30 days without food probably won't kill you. The IRA hunger strikers in the early 80s survived for an average of 10 weeks. The world record (held, incidentally, by my cousin's grandad) is something insane like 90 days

yeah but they passed the time by drawing poo pictures on the cell walls.

and i reckon emeline pankhurst and fellow suffragettes fared for longer but ill have to check

the hunger strikers lost consciousness and their families, under pressure from the church, state, media, and their own morality, had them fed while comatose.

i imagine women might well last longer cos they store more fat in their bodies than men. right?

oh shit said:
the hunger strikers lost consciousness and their families, under pressure from the church, state, media, and their own morality, had them fed while comatose.

i imagine women might well last longer cos they store more fat in their bodies than men. right?

yes. apparently we will outlive men in the next Ice Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back