Breatharianism....what a load of codswallop! (1 Viewer)

Brice, I have been drinking my own urine on a regular basis for a year and a half now.. One thing I think I can say with relative certainty, is that there appears to be no harmful side effects.

The urine can really have a wide range in taste, ranging from a mild soupy taste to a mild sweet taste. I rarely find it unpleasant.

The benefits.. I suspect it is a mild pain killer. My teeth are not in a good shape, and times when I have felt aches coming on after eating to many nuts (see my response in the 100% fruitarian message in the Raw Food section of this message board.), I have discovered the pain symptoms are relieved after drinking urine.

I don't believe there are harmful effects from drinking this. But ok.. I'm not 100% convinced.. It still seems to be unnatural, but I am experimenting.. At least I have learnt that if I am ever in a desert, I can recycle my own body fluids to an extent!
nut cases indeed

c0De_n1NjA said:
i 'd say his breath isn't too hot either.

you talkin about david furnish again?

rolf harris has been known to ssip his piss every now and again. it seems to be quite common.

never heard of anyone who eats their own poo though. i couldnt see any benefit in that other than the sexual rush some get from it.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i couldnt see any benefit in that other than the sexual rush some get from it.

cant remember the name of the guy but it was some older tv presenter from teh UK who used to order prostitues. he would lie underneath a glass table, get them to sit on top........and shit all over it.

c0De_n1NjA said:
"My teeth are not in a good shape"
i 'd say his breath isn't too hot either.

here, on another note.

poisson, you want poisson?

came into my head this morning. well i tell you, i laughed like a child

La La said:
cant remember the name of the guy but it was some older tv presenter from teh UK who used to order prostitues. he would lie underneath a glass table, get them to sit on top........and shit all over it.

grand.11.jpg

frank bough

La La said:

noddy holder used to shit on a glass table for a guy in Germany in the early days.

True story.

But
MessageBoard.jpg
was skeptical too til someone told him this

"do I really think that the universe/creator/call it what you may.. would have evolved/created beings that would let sacred sperm leave through a channel which is otherwise used for toxic waste..?"

fair point.
also de babees come out the gicker.

Latex lizzie said:
didn't frank lose the plot altogether?
Yeah kind of. He was once caught with a prostitute, dressed up a woman, with a load of coke, ready to well...recieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back