breakfast suggestions please (1 Viewer)

ok i know it's not healthy but..................

roll - toasted
bacon - fried
egg - fried
tomato ketchup

bung it all together and eat.

it's like magic in your mouth.

make a homemade strawberry smoothie with soya yogurt, then porridge with flaxseed and honey :) yummy and healthy! Or Oatibix with soya milk, and a soya benecol, like this morning. This low cholesterol diet can be ok sometimes - it does help you lose a few pounds too as I've found, yippee. Although whathappen you don't need to lose any weight at all!!!

i dont know bout that sweet oblivion . tried on a 1980s body con dress last night....fuckin mankness to the max.. but a lump of cheescake eased the pain

Vanilla Rice Pudding with Caramelised Banana,
Watermelon, Grapes, Pineapple & Passionfruit with Glenisk Natural Yoghurt,
Mixed Berry pancackes with creme fraise,
Toasted muffin (crumpet) with bacon, poached egg & hollandaise,
emmmm..........

I think it's odd that something like Oatabix with soya milk is regarded as "healthy". A more heavily processed breakfast I cannot imagine

Here's the weekday breakfast menu in our house:
French Toast
Porridge
Some variation on the rasher/sausage/pudding theme
Omelette - with feta cheese and onion, with parma ham and onion, or with sour cream and avocado
Scrambled egg - with/without smoked salmon
Huevos Rancheros

At weekends there's also waffles, pancakes (crepes, or blueberry or lemon American-style pancakes (Yankcakes!)), spanish tortilla and the odd time quiche lorraine

I'm kinda tired of all the weekday ones though. Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be "healthy", just fairly substantial and not time-consuming

I think it's odd that something like Oatabix with soya milk is regarded as "healthy". A more heavily processed breakfast I cannot imagine

French Toast
Porridge
Omelette - with feta cheese and onion, with parma ham and onion, or with sour cream and avocado
Huevos Rancheros

At weekends there's also waffles, pancakes (crepes, or blueberry or lemon American-style pancakes (Yankcakes!)), spanish tortilla and the odd time quiche lorraine

I'm kinda tired of all the weekday ones though. Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be "healthy", just fairly substantial and not time-consuming

classic _egg

(wearing chef's hat and saying "ouai! eez virry gud!")

French Toast
Porridge
Huevos Rancheros

Dear egg_,
will you be my Da?
thanks,
ernesto

French Toast
Porridge
Huevos Rancheros

Do you put the avocado and sour cream in the omelette or just have it along with it? Sounds interesting.

Do you put the avocado and sour cream in the omelette or just have it along with it? Sounds interesting.
4 eggs, an onion, and a dessertspoon or two of sour cream in together, whip it up, fry the bottom and grill the top. Avocado on top afterwards

This morning we had French toast made with brioche. Smashing!

French Toast
Porridge
Huevos Rancheros

I couldn't eat anything on that list except the porridge.
At all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back