Break-ups (1 Viewer)

My exes are all dead, so I don't feel like kicking any of them any more...

... no, they're not, they're very much alive and I never felt like kicking any of them... mostly I was glad to be rid of them :p

But, to answer your question, I guess whether you act on it depends on how keen you are to be referred to as "my psycho ex-girlfriend" - I'd advise not to let anyone know you want to kick your ex in the shins

Like you can freely want to kick them any time in your life or it's not appropriate and you should never in your life want to kick them? I am wondering where the justified and bitter line lays.
well, that depends on whether they were a loverat or not, doesn't it. tell me more. i can help.

"my psycho ex-girlfriend"

I would never be considered that due to the fact, I have not been in contact with said person in years. Just information through the grapevine today that has made my face gone red. Hard to do, that. I think this would be considered bitter, so I will take a deep breath and then let it out. No email that starts out, "I know you probably don't want to hear this but I thought you should know..." can be good.

Okay, I resurrected a very old thread (that I did not read) here.

Question: what is the appropriate amount of time one should not want to kick an ex in the shins. Like hard, really hard?

I will always have a perpetual desire to dropkick my ex; proper-like, and from a great height. But I make sure that I spend my time putting most of my energy into not wanting drop-kick her; and seeing her in a more positive light in order to keep things healthy and unacrimonious(?) for everybody involved.

I do all this in the hope that karma does actually exist; and that one day all my efforts at a non-confrontational, healthy, happy and grown up relationship with my ex will be rewarded by the Fates providing me with the very real prospect of actually getting to dropkick my ex. Proper-like, and from a great height.

Hate that! Exes should stay dead... eh, I mean in the past.

I will take a deep breath and then let it out.

This is the best plan, not very satisfying perhaps, but least likely to give you more reasons to have a red face in future.

An acquaintance of mine called her ex's bank and cancelled all his cards when he went on holidays with his new girlfriend. Not her finest hour.

Honestly, I'd prefer that -- some meds and it's gone. Instead this will end up being like a living version of genital warts or herpes. It just might spring up on me from time to time.*

*Just to make clear, that was a metaphor and I do not have an STD.
he's pregnant?

you see, men not understanding women is part of the problem here.

wow, 16 people in this thread!

800px-Lemon.jpg

Hate that! Exes should stay dead... eh, I mean in the past.

This is the best plan, not very satisfying perhaps, but least likely to give you more reasons to have a red face in future.

I know. I know. I would never do anything like that. I am more annoyed that it even bothers me at all. I really can't believe how much I want to punch him in his sensitive pretentious nose and smash his balding head into the ground with is indy beard. Okay, just typing that made me feel a bit better. Deep breath.

In my experience you stop wanting to kick them when you no longer give a shit about them. Unless your ex is a total ass, then you want to kick yourself more for going out with them in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back