Break-ups (2 Viewers)

I'm with Nooly, Jill Hives, and the other small-vested, artificially-titted northside girls:

once you've passed the initial awkwardness of the breakup moment, and all the various properties, etc. are sorted, well then who gives a f**k after that.
you will probably both move on to much more suitable people later at some point (or wallow perpetually in singlehood, if that's your thing) - its a win-win situation really, almost an act of alturism on your part!

if you're still in a state of regretfulness, then you had feelings remaining there, and perhaps should have considered properly trying to make things work before rashly breaking up with her/him

Listen, there's a difference between 'all relationships are a waste of time', which is true, and 'we had a relationship and I refuse to acknowledge a break up can be hard because all relationships are a waste of time'.

You can't have it both ways.

you pricks.

I fucking hate people.

Listen, there's a difference between 'all relationships are a waste of time', which is true, and 'we had a relationship and I refuse to acknowledge a break up can be hard because all relationships are a waste of time'.

you pricks.

I fucking hate people.

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Yes you can. Well, not a waste of time (because it could be fun) but more trouble than they’re worth. Point. You can like someone and you could possibly date for a bit but if you know there’s no future why bother going through all the motions? More trouble and drama than is needed for either person. If you never saw a future, it’s easier to leave (or maybe not leave because it sucks hurting someone) but easier to move passed it. Logic steps in and dictates, you’re both better off in the grand scheme of things. [/FONT] But you're right, people are pricks. Hate'em.

So in conclusion:
For people who don't think relationships are a waste of time, break-ups can be hard.

or to put it another way:
Some people feel one way about a thing, other people the other

you pricks.

I fucking hate people.

We hate you back.

We hate you back.

oh I like you.

Yes you can.

no you can't.

You can like someone and you could possibly date for a bit but if you know there’s no future why bother going through all the motions? More trouble and drama than is needed for either person. If you never saw a future, it’s easier to leave (or maybe not leave because it sucks hurting someone) but easier to move past it. Logic steps in and dictates, you’re both better off in the grand scheme of things.

Well that's not a break up then since you were never going out in the first place

So in conclusion:
For people who don't think relationships are a waste of time, break-ups can be hard. or to put it another way:
Some people feel one way about a thing, other people the other

my only conclusion is that if you're stupid enough to enter into a relationship you should be obligated to deal with the fallout / happy marriage afterwards.

and it couldn't possibly be considered a relationship if your opinion is 'who really cares' in the first place. The entire point of it being that you care. for another person. besides yourself. for once in your life.

reminds me of a comic strip i saw in the nineties about emo punks:
this is a 7" by my band, this is my zine, I'm so sensitive, please suck my cock

Well that's not a break up then since you were never going out in the first place

That's my point, I don't bother anymore because I always feel bad hurting someone else. Not worth it. You can date someone, care for them, and still not see a future with them for what ever reason and eventually want out.

jesus lads,its nearly christmas,lighten up a bit.where's the love?

watch
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

reminds me of a comic strip i saw in the nineties about emo punks:
this is a 7" by my band, this is my zine, I'm so sensitive, please suck my cock

who, me? yes, that's my point. You saw right through me, i'm trying to get people to sleep with me.

good grief.

That's my point

Your point in the thread about break ups is that you're not talking about breaking up with people?

are you drunk, john?

on my own righteousness, yes.

Maybe he'd be in a better mood if he was.... seriously, dude?

stay on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back