Break-ups (3 Viewers)

Usually the person being broken up with.

Existentially speaking, the person doing the breaking up is in the right though.

Although they might have entered into the relationship in bad faith in the first place.

hmmm

65771_488225389600_537909600_5919642_5792390_n.jpg

After you name the person just recite, "I invoke and offer this prayer in the name of the Holy Spirit of hate: To the Guardian Angel of (their name), inspire a hate so powerful that they can never remember each others name without feeling hate. Turn all their joyful memories into painful nightmares. Amen"

Visitors found this page by searching for:

thumped @Jim Daniels dangerously addictive unique clever

now remember Jim, relationships are for suckers and if you do end up in one, breaking up is dead easy.

Did you end up giving her the crimbo presents?
It's like the dating equivalent of a golden handshake.

Ha! That is hilarious!

Many years ago, a French girl broke up with me cause I used to step aside to let people pass me on a busy foothpath. At least, that was the straw that broke her camel's back - something about me not being assertive enough. And in fairness @nooly , I was pretty cut up about it.. for about deux jours

Visitors found this page by searching for:

thumped @Jim Daniels dangerously addictive unique clever

now remember Jim, relationships are for suckers and if you do end up in one, breaking up is dead easy.

Ha! That is hilarious!

Many years ago, a French girl broke up with me cause I used to step aside to let people pass me on a busy foothpath. At least, that was the straw that broke her camel's back - something about me not being assertive enough. And in fairness , I was pretty cut up about it.. for about deux jours

That behaviour is to be commended, Daniels! I once ate sandwiches (aka lazy picnic) in the park with a guy and when we got up to leave he left the wrappers on the ground. I gave the look thus saying seriously, dude? He just started walking away. I, of course, picked up his trash and threw it out. There was no second date.

That behaviour is to be commended, Daniels! I once ate sandwiches (aka lazy picnic) in the park with a guy and when we got up to leave he left the wrappers on the ground. I gave the look thus saying seriously, dude? He just started walking away. I, of course, picked up his trash and threw it out. There was no second date.

Fair play Jill Hives (I can't bring myself to call a girl by just her surname!). My Dad used to tell me this story of the time he picked up a good looking hitch hiker years ago (not picked her up picked her up, just offered her a lift) and she ate sweets for the whole journey, didn't offer him any and threw all the wrappers in a pile on the floor of the passanger seat. Even if he was initially interested, he soon wasn't after that floor show...

My Dad used to tell me this story of the time he picked up a good looking hitch hiker years ago (not picked her up picked her up, just offered her a lift) and she ate sweets for the whole journey, didn't offer him any and threw all the wrappers in a pile on the floor of the passanger seat.

why didn't he kick her out on her ass?heavens,what a horrible person.

Ha! That is hilarious!

Many years ago, a French girl broke up with me cause I used to step aside to let people pass me on a busy foothpath. At least, that was the straw that broke her camel's back - something about me not being assertive enough. And in fairness @nooly , I was pretty cut up about it.. for about deux jours
sounds like she wanted slapping to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back