Bradford booze party?? (1 Viewer)

sc(A)nd(E)rs

Okey we are a few from sweden and denmark who have decieded to go, who will come from ireland?

And what the fuck is that dude Lyncher up with? The bastard doesn´t answer his foucking phone!

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

sc(A)nd(E)rs said:
Okey we are a few from sweden and denmark who have decieded to go, who will come from ireland?

And what the fuck is that dude Lyncher up with? The bastard doesn´t answer his foucking phone!

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|
There's a small crowd from Belfast going over...if you're referring to the fest at the end of Feb. Lyncher is an Africa apparently...

fucking right .... easpa measa will be playing there and a good few people are coming over too ... anders who is coming from denmark and sweden ?? have you got your tickets ?

lyncher is indeed in africa

Anybody want to sponsor me going?

Since it seems nobody has let you in on what's going on so far, I better tell you that "Lyncher is in Africa".

So lyncher is in Africa, what the fuck is he doing there? Hunting monkeys in the jungles ( you know the nativepopulation is living in the trees and eating bananas all day long), i hope he brings me a nice trophy!

Who´s coming from Dublin/belfast??? From sweden it is, Carin,tekla and Mighty Scanders. Jimmy and Daniel from copenhagen is goin with us, the invasion is soon to hit the Island of Cider and glue!

There's about fuckin 20 people going.

It's about time that cheap air fares made amends for our hideous isolation. Although maybe our hideous isolation is for our own good. Or YOURS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back