Bored in Work (nnnnnn) 19 (1 Viewer)

i wasn't at the last meeting but my curiosity is piqued nonetheless

do tell

I'm mighty chuffed with my new picture. Sort of showing that raw stud-like side of my character that people don't usually get to see. It was either that or a thoroughbred horse.

And "Minka", you don't look like your picture. You're a lot prettier than that!

hey silo;

remember you were wondering about x-ray's and that?

well i just got me wrist x-ray'd and i asked could i get it off him for you, but he said (in an indian accent) that every x-ray is kept and looked at again, used for study and stored for future use.

he said there is no way i could get the x-ray at all.

jaysus.

actually that wasn't very helpful, now i realise...

every x-ray is kept and looked at again, used for study and stored for future use.

really? i have an x-ray of my foot from a hospital in cape town (where i was attacked by a bath), and i think i have one of my jaw knocking around somewhere....

Donnie Darko was deadly, almost as deadly as coming out of it and seeing the civvied black metallers waiting for Cradle of Fear with idiot smiles and their hands in their pants.

Originally posted by Ed
I enjoyed the horrorthon mostly, got to see the fog on a big screen which was nice, the first horror movie i ever saw. Really enjoyed 'My Bloody Valentine' and 'Nightmare City', stupid as heckfire but maked me laugh. They showed a documentary called 'The Killing of America' which was very very very good and should probably be seen by everyone at least once.

MBV is very good.
Did that documentary also feature a piece on "Last House On The Left" - one of the greatest films ever ?

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
MBV is very good.
Did that documentary also feature a piece on "Last House On The Left" - one of the greatest films ever ?

Yeah it was preceded by Celluloid Crime of the Century which was very good, not sure about last house on the left being one of the greatest films ever though.

from www.pitchforkmedia.com

Black Flag Sell Autographed Guitar on eBay

You can see right through this one!
Alan Haworth reports:
While recording the Black Flag tribute Rise Above: 24 Black Flag Songs To Benefit the West Memphis Three, a bunch of the musicians gathered round with a black pen and signed a Lucite guitar. The brand of guitar is Dan Armstrong, the same style used by Greg Ginn, who recorded the Black Flag songs the first time around, only we're fairly sure it wasn't the see-through type...

Some of the artists of interest include Josh Homme and Nick Oliveri of Queens of the Stone Age, Henry Rollins, Cedrick Bixler of the Mars Volta, Keith Morris, Chuck Dukowski and Kira Roessler of Black Flag, Exene Cervenka of X, Tim Armstrong and Lars Fredericksen of Rancid, and (we were skeptical of the $2000 bid before reading this) Motorhead's Lemmy!

Proceeds from the auction will go to benefit the West Memphis Three, teenagers convicted of murdering three eight-year old boys in West Memphis, AR. The case was the subject of the documentaries Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills and its HBO-funded follow-up, Paradise Lost 2: Revelations. The prosecution based its case on the theory that the West Memphis Three formed a cult, since they found black heavy-metal T-shirts and Stephen King books in their bedrooms. They shoulda pinned it on some emo kids! Currently, the boys are serving a life sentence in Arkansas state pen, that is until Henry Rollins earns enough money for their defense funds and miraculously sets them free.

As of press time, bidding on the axe was at $4,050, with five days remaining to bid. The auction closes November 4th.

i found this mildly amusing
Neeson's nerves over OBE at Palace
Irish actor Liam Neeson admitted to nerves today after receiving an OBE from Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace.

The 50-year-old Ballymena man, whose new film 'K-19:The Widowmaker' has just been released, said he had not been so nervous since meeting his lifetime hero Muhammad Ali 20 years ago.

During the investiture, the Queen asked him if the award was for film or theatre and Neeson said it was for both.

She replied: "That's nice."

29 Oct, Tue, 03:31:41 t
29 Oct, Tue, 05:15:52 free underground music
29 Oct, Tue, 09:43:57 The Chalets Irish Alternative
29 Oct, Tue, 10:21:54 dublin gone everybody dead
29 Oct, Tue, 13:34:50 "jimmy cake" "dublin gone"
29 Oct, Tue, 13:44:35 WWW.THUMpED.COM
29 Oct, Tue, 13:44:37 thumped
29 Oct, Tue, 14:02:35 ska gigs in ireland 2002
29 Oct, Tue, 14:14:30 "The Chalets" irish band pop
29 Oct, Tue, 14:29:22 jimmy cake dublin gone
29 Oct, Tue, 17:37:39 velvetron
29 Oct, Tue, 18:23:59 t
29 Oct, Tue, 18:30:45 "Chisel To The Hip"
29 Oct, Tue, 18:37:40 zerotonin
29 Oct, Tue, 19:07:11 "clouded mouse"
29 Oct, Tue, 21:24:08 smelly cat music video
29 Oct, Tue, 21:39:39 "unfit for consumption" + "magazine" + "music"
29 Oct, Tue, 22:17:09 thumped
29 Oct, Tue, 23:34:00 t

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..I had my spleen removed after ahorric car accident last year.what if anything can I "vent" in in times of stress..tell me that yiz buch of knowitalls.

Apparently the original quote (or so I am unreliably informed) was to "vent your steam" so there you go.... you don't need a spleen to have steaming piss:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back