Bored in Work (catch) 22 (2 Viewers)

Let me educate you on the etiquette of facial hair, Pantyliner247

Big handlebar moustache like what Mark Twain had: hot**

**extra hotness factor added if you get the little under the lip bit that Zappa had

Common-or-garden moustaches - of varying thickness - that resemble anything from a brush or a mouse on upper lip (as seen on your average American, eg Tom Selleck in Magnum PI, Mister Bevedere in the 80s sitcom of the same name, etc ): not

Hitler moustache - totally hot

"Amos" moustache, as sported by Amos in Emmerdale (I think, I don't watch it) or the Wolfe Tones: quite hot

Big rapist beard: hot

Sickly thin moustache as sported by tracksuit-wearing types or that rapper Ja Rule: definitely not

BUT

Pencil-thin yet substantial moustach as sported by Boston Blackie and various country crooners as well as the Cisco Kid: quite hot

Regular goatees: Not! Not! Not! (in my opinion anyway)

Abe Lincoln goatee: hmm, was hot but now not as a result of grunge

True Goatee (it's a long Abe Lincoln): very hot

"Spanish" Goatees like what Zorro has - you know, a smig bit and then a cool waxed moustachio: quite hot unless it's on that cunt Johnny Depp, then it's most definitely not

Salvador Dali moustache (long, thin, waxed): quite hot

Common-or-garden cover all trimmed beard: warm

Big black rapist beard: hot

Big Ronnie Drew beard: hot

Big ZZ Top beard: verry hot

Big dwarf (or Viking) beard with braids: hottest of all, especially if you drink from a ram's horn and bellow for your wench

Originally posted by snakybus
you betcha

I think about it a lot, I've got beard envy

I don't even shave

I'm pretty weak in the facial hair too

I could never get a full beard going, not like Hopper could

but jesus if I could, I'd grow one in a second, a big fuck off breard

here check your mail Snakybutt

Re: Re: Re: HEY!!

Originally posted by Pantone247
not you anyway

no seriously but, do you think a moustache would suit me?

i'd have to see it in action. is there a threat of one? i had one in college for a bit.

it was awful.

i think the way to go is with a little lower lip goatee and the top lip apparatus.

unless you're dennis franz.

you see they grow well for the first few weeks, but once the hair grows over ones lip you've got to be careful. if you trim it, it'll suddenly end up of uniform length all the way across the edge of the lip.

looks shit

feels shit.

don't do it.

no it's there all right, except I called them "tracksuit-wearing types"

I probably left lots out though

for example, the "Oh look, I forgot to shave! How windswept and interesting of me! Fancy a smouldering glance?"

Originally posted by snakybus
for example, the "Oh look, I forgot to shave! How windswept and interesting of me! Fancy a smouldering glance?"

thats the one I have at the moment

looks like The Mange

no I'm going for a Moustache or nought, none of this Goatee crap,

I want to reclaim the 'tache from knackers and perverts!!

that's the one

anything from a 5 o'clock shadow to designer stubble on Brad Pitt as the cool tinker in - what was it, "Minge"?.

edit: missed you there pantaloon . I concur. go for 4 feet long and neatly waxed!

Originally posted by Pantone247
thats the one I have at the moment

looks like The Mange

no I'm going for a Moustache or nought, none of this Goatee crap,

I want to reclaim the 'tache from knackers and perverts!!

thing is though, you're very blond in the old facial hair dept. would you be up for dying it?

pete, cute avatar ;)

who has seen the extended lord of the rings ?
very long it is...
and we spent the whole time arguing over which bits were new.
still i liked it a lot, cant wait for the two towers...

Originally posted by coraline

who has seen the extended lord of the rings ?

thought the orginal was far too extended as it was. they shouldn't have touched it and made it even more boring......

no doubt, this extended DVD thing will probably carry on to the next two films. as if they won't make enough money.

director's should not be allowed to touch their movies if they were content with them when they released them first. Hello, steven spielburger....

Fuck
James Coburn has died

www.imdb.com
James Coburn: 1928-2002
James Coburn, the tough-guy actor known for his roles in The Magnificent Seven and Our Man Flint, died Monday at age 74 of a heart attack. Coburn was at his Beverly Hills home with his wife Paula when he suffered a massive coronary at 4:30 p.m. PST; he was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The tall, imposing actor with the wicked grin won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar in 1998 for Paul Schrader's Affliction, in which he played the abusive, alcoholic father of Nick Nolte, capping an illustrious career that began with the 1959 Western Ride Lonesome. Another Western a year later, The Magnificent Seven, made Coburn a name actor and catapulted him into roles in major Hollywood features, including Hell Is For Heroes, Charade, The Great Escape, and The Americanization of Emily. He achieved his greatest success as suave secret agent Derek Flint in Our Man Flint (1966) and In Like Flint (1967), which were considered the best James Bond spoofs ever made, and an inspiration for the Austin Powers films. Character roles followed in the 70s, including The Last of Shelia, Bite the Bullet, Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid and Cross of Iron. Coburn also achieved a comeback in the 90s, after he overcame a 15-year battle with rheumatoid arthritis that threatened his career in the 80s, during which he scaled back his film appearances dramatically. In the past ten years, he appeared in films as varied as Young Guns II, The Nutty Professor, Maverick, and lent his voice to last year's hit film Monsters Inc.; in all, he made over 100 movies. Coburn is survived by his wife, two children, Lisa and James Jr., and two grandchildren.
:eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back