Bored In Work 6(66) (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 245
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 0
*chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

(Chewing his third packet of gums today)

I really H8 smoking now and I'm convinced there's nothing cool about it but it looks impossible to quit, I mean, stopping is easy enough but after a few months I always restarted.... and now it's fecking 13 years I'm smoking....!bog

Originally posted by Alex
*chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

(Chewing his third packet of gums today)

I really H8 smoking now and I'm convinced there's nothing cool about it but it looks impossible to quit, I mean, stopping is easy enough but after a few months I always restarted.... and now it's fecking 13 years I'm smoking....!bog

I gave up two years ago and feel no benefit bar saving some* money.
Just ongoing battles with a weighing scales as I eat lots of chocolate / crisps instead.

*fuckall

1 year and six or seven months off em...
Holding one in your hand now shure feels weird, holding one in your mouth, it feels huge... The gaining weight thing really pisses me off though, It's so hard to controll... Still, I love the feeling of waking up in the morning taking a huge lungfull of air and it dosent hurt!

Hangovers were deffo worse as a smoker too...

8 years off em, quit when i was 13, unfortunately i'm prolly gonna get cancer from passive smoking, i'm an optimist me.

Originally posted by Ed
8 years off em, quit when i was 13, unfortunately i'm prolly gonna get cancer from passive smoking, i'm an optimist me.

As far as I know the chemicals in exhaled smoke are more carcinogenic than the stuff you inhale straight from the cigarette..now!!

And recent research shows that eating foods where starches have been overheated is as carcinogenic as smoking, i.e. chips, crisps..

Fuck it, I say. You're going to die eventually anyway.

Originally posted by Dan

And recent research shows that eating foods where starches have been overheated is as carcinogenic as smoking, i.e. chips, crisps..

I thought it was oils ... they gradually break down if they're kept hot (or re-heated) and form chemicals that are very bad for you. Chips that you make yourself are ok if you only use the oil once

Originally posted by egg_

I thought it was oils ... they gradually break down if they're kept hot (or re-heated) and form chemicals that are very bad for you. Chips that you make yourself are ok if you only use the oil once

You're probably right, I heard it second hand. It would make sense too because used engine oil is extremely carcinogenic aswell. I cook my chips in engine oil you see...

I'm actually doing some work today.

I had forgotten what it was like. You were wise, Minka. 'effin' graveyard. And the you-know-whos are still just as you-know-what. Oh sorry you're Hector.

The man is keeping me down, when all I wanna do is have a guud tiime, man!

from me?

you'd better. i have a bow and arrow too, you know. a bow and arrow of lurve.

i'm currently supposed to be doing some work, but nuts to that

Originally posted by sparse-icus
hector what is your job? you never seem to have any work at all, unless your paid to write shit on this board and if that the case and your paid by commisson, wowwwwww, can I have a fiver.

work? hah. the man ain't paying me enough for me to care. or even pretend to care.

you guys are my life

You were wise, Minka. 'effin' graveyard.

there are other workplaces...come out...come out into the light...

i think if i'd stayed there any longer i would have gone postal in the canteen or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back