Bored In Work 6(66) (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 245
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 0
shall we all have a big thumped party there? where might we all meet? up the front for the gtj set? in one of them manky loos? wha? where?

That Patrick is an awful idea, anyways gtj is on on sunday and i'll not be able to see by then.

yup, it's gotten so bad that i've not fast forwarded past the egg song on this tape

Originally posted by herv
while we're on the subject of witness...here, hector, i hear you broke a promise.

tut tut.

i hear YOU broke a promise.

so there.

Originally posted by Dan
Herv, I remember the old days when you used be posting like a mad thing on cluas..ah happy days they were :D ;)

hey, dan, careful, i'll post you in a minute.

no, someone told me the old herv was a right cunt.

so i am merely covering my posterior.

for i am a decent, god fearing man.

Originally posted by Hector Grey

i hear YOU broke a promise.

so there.

this isn't going to get far.

oh, i just got told by an austrian woman who was like, standing in a cement mixer swinging a chainsaw with a fire alarm going off in the background and jumbo jets landing and stuff that i needed to learn how to speak german properly as she couldn't hear me.

the freekin nerve.

i just got told by an austrian woman who was like, standing in a cement mixer swinging a chainsaw with a fire alarm going off in the background and jumbo jets landing and stuff that i needed to learn how to speak german properly as she couldn't hear me.
You've just described a fantasy of mine. Can I have your job Herv?

Originally posted by manky mongrel

You've just described a fantasy of mine. Can I have your job Herv?

i honestly don't know how to respond to this.

i will say however, that in the star today there is a story about a woman throwing her false teeth at a garda.

the headline reads "gnashers fly in garda fury" or words to that effect.

classic.

i do believe you're correct pat, the stage times thingy i saw had him as playing on the sunday but the official site has him on saturday.

i honestly don't know how to respond to this.

i will say however, that in the star today there is a story about a woman throwing her false teeth at a garda.

the headline reads "gnashers fly in garda fury" or words to that effect.

classic.

:D :D

An old favourite headline of mine was in The Sun the day after the George Michael scandal:
"Zip me up before you go go"

Or here's a corny but kinda clever one from the Irish Times when it was revealed that Ben Dunne had given backhanders to Charlie Haughey:

"Ben there, Dunne that, bought the Taoiseach"

(bought the t-shirt, geddit? geddit? huh? huh?)

Originally posted by manky mongrel

:D :D

An old favourite headline of mine was in The Sun the day after the George Michael scandal:
"Zip me up before you go go"

Or here's a corny but kinda clever one from the Irish Times when it was revealed that Ben Dunne had given backhanders to Charlie Haughey:

"Ben there, Dunne that, bought the Taoiseach"

(bought the t-shirt, geddit? geddit? huh? huh?)

thats deadly. :D

my dad was telling me that the daily mail ran a headline after germany's entry into the world cup finals: "german robots march on".

aye, 'tis a severe case o' xenophobia capn. we may have to amputate...

fuck, you know what i want? i want a pint of bulmers. and because i'm off tomorrow and i just got paid, at 6pm i'm going to have several.

In 97 or 98, this woman tried to drown herself in the sea, but was rescued by a guy who basically reached out of a helicopter and dragged her up out of the water in really rough seas. The sun had a Headline "Plucky Fella"

Or in the galway advertiser "Gardai believe murder weapon could be vital clue" ... :confused:

hey, dan, careful, i'll post you in a minute.
no, someone told me the old herv was a right cunt.
so i am merely covering my posterior.
for i am a decent, god fearing man.

Actually, have you checked out Cluas lately? Loads going on. Things used to be dead there but it's really starting to pick up. There are interesting conversations starting on the message board, and the news section isupdated regularly.

What a great site.

Yay Cluas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back