Bored In Work 190 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 208
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 9
bmepb171269.jpg

jaakko said:

Dev2.0!! That fucking sickens me!! Who wants to come and tactically nuke all Disneylands simultaneously? I can't believe Devo would approve this, but I'd say that they would have had to get permission first! I must say I'm sickened and appalled! Who wants to join me and kill these little shites?

Junglebob said:
Dev2.0!! That fucking sickens me!! Who wants to come and tactically nuke all Disneylands simultaneously? I can't believe Devo would approve this, but I'd say that they would have had to get permission first! I must say I'm sickened and appalled! Who wants to join me and kill these little shites?

Get over it. Your man from Devo has been writing music for Rug Rats and other kids shows for years. I think this is very amusing.

I also doubt you have any nuclear weapons.

exactly. He scores Wes Anderson's movies, he did the life aquatic, Sims 2 etc etc.

cf: danny elfman.

nEiLo said:
Get over it. Your man from Devo has been writing music for Rug Rats and other kids shows for years. I think this is very amusing.

I also doubt you have any nuclear weapons.

YEah I know, Mark Motherbaugh does music for everything and anything! I'm just disappointed! I would have never thought that this'd happen since it is hypocritical to their music and the theories behind DEVO.

And as regards nukes, I don't have any as of yet but I have been rewatching the first 3 seasons on Macgyver and am trying to get the rest and at the end of it I'm sure there's some way of Macgyvering a nuke or at least a really kick-ass bomb.

Junglebob said:
YEah I know, Mark Motherbaugh does music for everything and anything! I'm just disappointed! I would have never thought that this'd happen since it is hypocritical to their music and the theories behind DEVO.

They are just men after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back