Bored in Work 175 (2 Viewers)

Hmmm.... had a VEWY VEWY similar experience to this on Sat.nite at a party í Ghaillimh, except there was no computer involved.... jus' a load'o'hedz standing round slapping each other and guffawing moronically.
Me Ma'd be so proud
!!!

Re: no more dole queue

MONDOBRUTALE said:
You fucking Commie fuck.

careful now.

Tianasquare.jpg

Re: no more dole queue

just caaaaalm down, alright, gary barry and terry.

i'm drunk in work again. La La, honestly, i love you
La La said:
:rolleyes:
honestly, when are you going to let it go? the mental institution has said they'll accept you anytime, just caaaaaaaaalm down.

i thought i might like to share with you all a strange dream i had last night.

so i was at some kind of huge outdoor cd market in dublin that i seemed to dream frequent even though it doesn't actually exist, and i bumped into the hot one from the chalets and started telling her that i loved the record but that any of the press i'd read got it sooo wrong even though i have not read any and there was this older lady type there walking around who seemed to be the chalets manager or something and she had this assistant guy with a pony tail and a beard and she kept giving him shit every time they walked past the "c" section of a stall and he didn't put the chalets album to the front, "what the fuck do i pay you for?" etc, and then i realised that the girl from the chalets was actually rosanna arquette, but it was still caoimhe it's just that she was being played by rosanna arquette in my dream, coz ive never met caoimhe and i don't really know what she looks like and so i decided to ask caoimhe out but then she wasn't caoimhe anymore she was rosanna arquette and i wasn't that interested for some reason and then the older lady type was an anime schoolteacher type like the teacher from project a-ko and i was more interested in her anyway and then i noticed that the outdoor market was at christchurch and i only lived down the road which was handy.

Lemonparty's not too bad, at least it's old people having some fun. It's no tubgirl or goatse, or squidfucking.avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back