Bored in Work 175 (4 Viewers)

spiritualtramp said:

Remember the 'foetus' that was found in a Dublin car park and made massive headlines until it was discovered to be a slimy alien ball known as a 'Millennium Baby'?

"Prof. Cassidy revealed gardaí around the country are frequently being duped into thinking they have found the foetus of a baby - but it is really a plastic alien toy.

She said officers were bringing the Alien Egg toys, which are in the shape of an egg containing slime and a small alien figure, to the state mortuary at a rate of about one a month.

Prof. Cassidy said the toys, known as Millennium Babies, look nothing like human foetuses and even "bounce". But in many cases gardaí have shown them to doctors who state they are probably human foetuses of around six to eight weeks.

However, she said her mortuary technician "knows exactly what they are the minute he sees them".

In a wicked display of his sense of humour he throws them against the wall to show the gardaí that they bounce."

http://www.online.ie/news/viewer.adp?article=3212713

Re: I have the runs now

pool_pant_adult_med.jpg

Ghost Poo

Anyone ever had the strange phenomenon where, after doing a number two, you turn around and take a look, and there's nothing there? Is it because the poo is so perfectly shaped that it just plonks down-and-around without any need for flushing? I'm always pretty amazed by this when it happens to me.

I know, I know, ITalkShite talking about shite, don't bother making the joke.

http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=50825&u_id=7526

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Teenager Charged With "Sexual Harassment" For Being a Penis

[/FONT]
menupfeil04.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The parents of James Watkins, 14, agree he does deserve discipline for wearing an inappropriate costume to a school dance, but they think putting a note in the boy's school records saying he committed "sexual harassment" is going too far.

[/FONT]
menupfeil04.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]James, dressed as a penis, attended a dance at his high school but did not wear the costume inside. James posed for pictures with others who thought the costume was quite funny and took the costume off when the teachers asked him to.

[/FONT]
menupfeil04.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]James has been suspended from school for three days with the notice: "sexual harassment, misbehavior at school-sponsored event, disruptive conduct and dress and appearance."

[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back