• Start date
  • Replies 104
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 4
Shocking!

lgsm25ImageControl.jpg

avernus said:
106817218_l.jpg

He really is like someone from a Tim Burton movie.

his fretting hand is actually a symbiotic parasite of extra terrsetrial origin which drains him of nourishment in exchange for riffola. prove me wrong kids.

das nugs said:
his fretting hand is actually a symbiotic parasite of extra terrsetrial origin which drains him of nourishment in exchange for riffola. prove me wrong kids.

That hand looks like it could swallow the earth. its fucking huge!

seriously though, does he actually have a hand that large..or is that just some depth of field madness?

OH SWEET JESUS!

I have always liked diapers. When I was little, maybe ten to twelve, I remember taking all my underwear, and putting it on from smallest to largest, so that it felt like a diaper, so thick and warm between my legs. Later, I played with strapping towels around my waist like a diaper.

Nowadays, I have become more interested in urinating in the diaper, and have purchased an additional contoured diaper, an insert, and some plastic pants, so that I can pee in them without making a mess of myself. I don't want to loose the ability to control my urination, but I do want to gain the ability to relax and let it all go at times too. Hopefully this experiment will yield that.

I continued to wear the diaper all evening, culminating in when I had to go poo. I figured, what the heck, and soiled my diaper. Its a novel feeling, the warm texture spreading. If it weren't for the smell, I think I'd like it alot more. That was the time I decided to go take a shower. I cleaned myself and my diaper off, and put all my clothing with both diapers in the laundry. Both came out gleaming white.

I was really very mormon as I grew up. I was the good little mormon boy, going to school, going to church every sunday. When I got into high school, I took early morning seminary. That's four years of intensive study of the four books (Old testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, and Doctrine and Covenants and Perl of Great Price) I became a deacon at 12, a teacher at 14, and a priest at 16, as is typical in mormonism. They probably should never have ordained me a priest, as I had been having sex with dogs since shortly after my 14th birthday. I remember not lying at the teacher interview, and lying at the priest interview.

http://www.dogpawz.com/skylos/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back