Bored In Work 119 (2 Viewers)

Re: Ka - t

parrots.jpg
sn.parrots.jpg

hag said:
i can't wait to get married. i'm just going to have a list of all the records and clothes i want... and then tickets to places i want to go and see. and tickets to loads of concerts. and vochers for vegas. and restaurant vouchers. and crates of loads of different beers. and a voucher for johnny fox's pub which is where i will live and enjoy all the other things. except the other places because i'll actually have to go there and stuff... right?
You'll be getting 16 toasters and an ironing board like everyone else, righ'?

Re: Ka - t

i'm going to have one (or two) of these when i buy my house in greystones... irish wolfhounds... they're wise, they never bark and you certainly don't fuck with them...

b6g.jpg

nice eh? think again, sucka! they grow to this size...

serie1_b3g.jpg

therecklessone said:
You'll be getting 16 toasters and an ironing board like everyone else, righ'?
this puts me right off getting married ever, having to cope with being given loads of awful crap.

Ask around. A lot Irish people are greviously offended by lists of wedding. I think they're a great idea, buh.

kirstie said:
Ask around. A lot Irish people are greviously offended by lists of wedding. I think they're a great idea, buh.
that's only because they can't give you presents they already got and don't like. irish people are cute hooooers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back