Bored In Work 119 (3 Viewers)

therecklessone said:
You'll be getting 16 toasters and an ironing board like everyone else, righ'?
We could make it a little more interesting, by welding a toaster onto an ironing board. That way you can iron your shirt and prepare breakfast at the same time, shaving a massive 13.7 seconds off your daily getting-ready.

Re: Ka - t

Super Dexta said:
this is just an attempt to re-cuteify this thread.
how about this:

cute.jpg

john brown! do you realise what you've reduced thumped to? yeah, people are talking about getting married and gift lists!!! i hope you're proud. i know i am.

Re: Where's my thread?

yeah, sorry about that. 'better watch out, it might happen to this one too... SKETCH!!!

How embarrassing:eek:

Im in year 7 (11 yrs old) and this happend last week. It was my head of years birthday and so the cooks baked her a cake. cos i got best exam results in my class my teacher said i could give her the cake i was so excited...

As it was a non uniform day I had some really flary trousers on as was walking to the front I stood on the bottom of my trousers pulling them down and sending me flying - I landed flat on my face (with my face being flat in the cake!!)

I was SO embarrassed :(
Word.

Re: Where's my thread?

Pantone247 said:
the new rednecks album is really quite good

but, are they really brazil?
if they are, then i'm greenland. that pavement song greenlander, it's really quite good. and i don't really like pavement past S&E. but that's not why i picked greenland.

tom. said:
did the cats thread really have to get mushed into bored in work? i liked it more when it had a bit of space to itself.
he's just exercising his power (and sense of humour by the looks of it... shhhh, it might not happen again for a very long time...) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back