Bored In Work 119 (2 Viewers)

Eurostar workers vote for strike action
29/09/2004 - 12:48:57

A dispute at English channel rail operator Eurostar escalated today when maintenance workers voted to take strike action in a row over pay and conditions.

Members of the Rail Maritime and Transport Union voted by 176 to 27 in favour of taking industrial action.

Union leaders will meet on Friday to set strike dates unless the row has been resolved.

Customer service workers at Eurostar have already taken strike action this summer in a separate dispute over pay.

The maintenance workers, mainly based at a depot in north-west London, are in dispute over pay, travel concessions and working arrangements.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ka - t

ms.b.haven said:
moggies are cuter, that cat looks weird and prissy like he needs someone to clean his dangle-berries for him
I'm more of a moggy person too cos they're easier to look after and that, but British Shorthair cats are extremely friendly, far friendlier than most moggies. The more furry the cat, the quieter usually (which is why siamese cats are so loud and persians so quiet) but they're really vocal and chat away to you. They cost a bloody fortune though.

god i knew so much about cats, i have tonnes of book at home that i read when i was younger. whats that cat with no tail, a Manx? is that the cat that likes water too? the moggie in tramps link looks like my lil oscar but he has shorter hair

no, Turkish Vans like water. Manx have no tails. Sphynxes and Devon Rexes are the bald and almost bald ones.

Cats are one of my all-time favourite things.

ozzy1_large.jpg

behead me, you cuntz

spiritualtramp said:
I suspect this is the only thing that mr chilli king picked.

http://tinyurl.com/3l35c
• Perfect for kids who love to create, construct, and fix
• Kid-sized and light enough for the youngest handykid, the John Deere Tool Set is easy to tote with special compartments to keep tools neat and tidy
• The wooden tools are specially sized for little hands and include 1 screwdriver, 1 hammer, 1 wrench, a natural ruler, and six bolts
• In John Deere’s signature colors of green, yellow, and black

that'll come in handy when he's rewiring the shed alright.

kirstie said:
I too had a gander. I never knew it was possible to need so much tupperware.
The missus went around these shops with a little laser gun scanning anything she wanted on the registery. I think after a while she got bored and started shooting things indiscrimately. Still though, am I wrong to get excited about owning that much Tupperware. Egg slicer doesn't thrill me that much, but, jeez all that tupperware and pirex! Wow!. And holy moley, did you see the size of that stockpot. You could fit a child in there.

so someone told me there was something about cats on thumped? time for me to get out the pics of sparky again (if i was on my home computer i could procure many more, but sadly these are all I have to hand

IM000684.jpg

will ye look at her all fluffy and lovely!!! :)

IM000918.jpg

not just a pretty face.. she can look at food too!

god i love cats. so shnuggly and lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back