Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (3 Viewers)

Re: today

Super Dexta said:
oh slowey, you confuse me. it's still too early in the morning. [showoff] anyway, i got 470 leaving cert points [/showoff]
so you did arts on purpose? wow. i got more points than you.

hag said:
so you did arts on purpose? wow. i got more points than you.
yeah - my CAO form:

1. arts in UCD
2. arts in UL
3. arts in UCC
4. arts in maynooth
5-10. blank.

Zita said:
Isn't that like 100 points more than you needed for your course? Did you study for FUN? Dexta, you crazy.
i actually didn't study at all till easter of sixth year and am simply really really smart. hooray!

Super Dexta said:
yeah - my CAO form:

1. arts in UCD
2. arts in UL
3. arts in UCC
4. arts in maynooth
5-10. blank.
if i had my time over again, i'd do english, drama and music. i did engineering only because i was ok at maths and thought physics was "interesting". chosing a life-path at the age of 17 is all wrong. my children are going to do at least 2 years of fucking about in between school and college with my blessing.

Super Dexta said:
i actually didn't study at all till easter of sixth year and am simply really really smart. hooray!
yeah, you do seem like one of those types alright.

I done pretty guud consyder ring eye done never read anee of the burks on the Ingliche leeving sert corse.
Super Dexta said:

AAAAAAAAAAarghgh. Young people should never have to choose their life path like that. I think all teenagers should be entitled to one year's dole to fuck around for a year and do nothing. Maybe go for a little travel. Too much pressha.

Your (sp?) spelling(sp?) is(sp?) immaculate(sp?) but(sp?), you'd (sp?)never(sp?) know(sp?). Not(sp?) like (sp?)my (sp?)utterly(sp?) illegible (sp?)scrawlings(sp?)

me and a few of my crazycool friends decided that we would do Home ec for the leaving cert because it was supposedly easy.
so there was about 8 lads in the class. which was great craic.

then in 6th year I moved school and ended up being the only guy in the home ec class.

boy did I feel fruity.

Now I have bleedin home ec on my CV for life.

all Im saying is
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE DECISIONS. DONT BE A SHEEP.

aoifed said:
AAAAAAAAAAarghgh. Young people should never have to choose their life path like that. I think all teenagers should be entitled to one year's dole to fuck around for a year and do nothing. Maybe go for a little travel. Too much pressha.
yeah, i'm hopefully going to be one of these 'cool' dads so they'll want me to come travelling with them. yay. that's gonna happen, isn't it? well? isn't it?

aoifed said:
Do a PLC is what I say. got me no where college wise, but i had a good laugh.

On the downside, I met Sadie there, but it was mostly good. :p

Wavioli said:
Hag she's not here, you dont need to be sayin shit like that :)
i mean it. i really do. sadie was put on this earth to brighten up everyone's lives, and you know it's true! :)

hag said:
slowey, you've gone all normal. take a break, sink a few coldies, go dancing. it's like you need to re-charge man.
alsatian.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back