Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (4 Viewers)

Re: Bored in Work 128

Super Dexta said:
heh. the last time we played a gig they were on straight after us. moving up in the world, eh?
mael mordha observing serpents in the 'backstage' area: "do you think we should get a girl bass player, lads?"
serpents observing mael mordha in said area: "can we dress up like celtic warriors too?"
When will Serpents be on telly?

A thinga beauty. i want one

AH05.jpg

nlgbbbblth said:
Anyone ever been down a sewer?

or have had a rat come up through the toilet bowl?
saw the rat up the bog bowl thing on the telly once

I was a bit shocked initially to find out it wasn't an urban myth... but you have to hand it to the resourceful wee buggers.

Live Aid DVD

stars-5-0.gif
Just a detail, November 24, 2004
Reviewer:Alberto M. Perez (Buenos Aires, Argentina) - See all my reviews
This "army" of artists, for us living in South America, is really awesome, I cannot explain what I felt during so many hours watching and listening to this 4 discs. But, as I said in the title, in the booklet inside the DVD there's a mistake when listing artists and songs in discs 3 and 4, they repeated discs 1 and 2, at least in the copy I got in Buenos Aires.

stars-1-0.gif
I won't buy it, and this is why:, November 10, 2004
Reviewer:A. Oguz (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
1. I was 12 when it was aired live on TV (on the Turkish state TV channel, the only channel available at that time)
2. I actually recorded it on a Betamax video tape
3. I don't remember where I stored the tape, but if I find it I will watch the show from that tape, not a b....rdized version from a DVD.
4. At least it is complete
5. If Mr. Geldof wants to avoid people making profit by selling bootlegged versions of this event, he should release the whole thing, unedited. People have a right to see it, or they will log on to a popular auction site that also has a link in Europe and purchase it.
6. This feels like buying a vintage paper bill missing 60% of it.
7. I protest Bob Geldof.
8. I never liked him anyway - minus his performance on "The Wall".
9. 80's ruled, and the era should be available to the new generations, not only to our memories.

1.jpg

red blood cells

2.jpg

Here the blood cells are travelling along a vein within the liver.

3.jpg

This bead-like structure with its projecting legs is a nerve cell. It sends signals and commands to and from the brain.

5.jpg

A cross section of a piece of carpet? This is actually the small intestine where food is digested.

6.jpg

The surface of the tongue is rough due to these paillae, which contain the taste buds and send tactile information to the brain.

7.jpg

The cells lining the stomach secrete a layer of mucus to protect against the acidic gastric juices.

8.jpg

These crystals may look pretty, but the kidney stones they form can be extremely painful to pass through the urine.

9.jpg

These match-like structures are found in the brain and secrete a substance that cushions the brain and spinal cord against shock.

nlgbbbblth said:
Anyone ever been down a sewer?

or have had a rat come up through the toilet bowl?
nope. but I did grab a massive rat by the tail when I ws 15 or something. he was hiding under a rock. unfortunately his tail came off..

has anyone seen that show "strangers with candy"? an american friend popped up to mine with some DVDs last night. fuckin funny shit!

yeah its funny alright!
the gay teachers eh?
yeah, I'm only half way thru series one, so there's a shitload more to get through. "who wants cake" is awesome. how delightfully offensive!

this avatar thing is out of control.. I'm gonna have to buckle under the peer pressure and change mine too, like the rest of youze!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back