Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (2 Viewers)

Re: today

hag said:
another perfectly good thread ruined. i give up. i wish i subscribed to vinnie's sacred cow theory, these things wouldn't grate so much... ;)
Sometimes... when Thumped is full of crappy threads... I just read over my own post history and marvel at how sound I am. Occasionally.... by the time I'm finished doing that.... someone else might have posted something worthwhile. Sigh.

I kinda like the crappy threads.
I hate the ones all about music and shit. theyre stewpid
Zita said:
Sometimes... when Thumped is full of crappy threads... I just read over my own post history and marvel at how sound I am. Occasionally.... by the time I'm finished doing that.... someone else might have posted something worthwhile. Sigh.

Re: Bored in Work 128

Stamp duty on second hand homes for first time buyers has been abolished up to €317,000 or so. I could have saved €12,000 by waiting 5 months. Such is life. i am nothing if not stoic.

Zita said:
I can't remember the last time I made a worthwhile music-related contribution to a thread on Thumped...
No price increase to fags, can it be true...
I can't find any mention of it anywhere. But the dole is going up €14 bob a week. Woo hoo, now those poor people can eat dinner *every*day.

spiritualtramp said:
I apologise profoundly.

perhaps if I knew what RAZAMAZOO meant I would not have been so judgemental.
Ye see! you could say it with out shouting :)

i dont know what it means either, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd be like 2 whole bowls of it...

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Stamp duty on second hand homes for first time buyers has been abolished up to €317,000 or so. I could have saved €12,000 by waiting 5 months. Such is life. i am nothing if not stoic.
there's a least six people in here kicking themselves too......
its mad.
i'm glad i'll never be able to afford a house.

The economist in me says that this will increase demand for second hand houses, as they are nearer the city, thereby galvanising the sluggish second hand market and making my gaff more valuable. But the credit union debtor in me says doh!

Mostly I say doh!

Zita said:
i like to go to the last page and read what the place was like 'back in the day'
i found myself mentioned on a thread from 2000 or something, which was only grate. apparently i was meant to be starting a band with cormy and jamie. it can't have got very far if i only find out about it on the internet, four years later.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:

I feel your pain :(

guys... a sensible talk about music on the internet? the only thing i think it's good for is having a laugh with your mates at funny shit during the day when you're bored. and ordering stuff you can't get anywhere else. and email. expecting to get a sensible and meaningful conversation about music you like from people you don't know particularly well who don't like the same music as you is kinda naive... try doing it in a pub and see how far you get.

personally, when i want a chuckle, i scan though my own posts, like zita. there's nothing more entertaining than thinking you're the smartest person around. and if you like your own sense of humour... that's free clowns right there.

hag said:
guys... a sensible talk about music on the internet? the only thing i think it's good for is having a laugh with your mates at funny shit during the day when you're bored. and ordering stuff you can't get anywhere else. and email. expecting to get a sensible and meaningful conversation about music you like from people you don't know particularly well who don't like the same music as you is kinda naive... try doing it in a pub and see how far you get.

personally, when i want a chuckle, i scan though my own posts, like zita. there's nothing more entertaining than thinking you're the smartest person around. and if you like your own sense of humour... that's free clowns right there.
yeh i just did a search to see if any one has been saying things behind my back. just one. you're dead hag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back