Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (7 Viewers)

Re: Bored in Work 128

guilduildfsjklgsdfghkl;sdfhhsdf
hsrsr59g90duiogbusdivune9s4a4
gaegeha90gh490t349934gbvhj9dfniodflgd;klgsdf;kl455i 3490 89 3h89 tef h89paasfnl faw m,90awf

thats what I feel like today.

Re: Bored in Work 128

FancyGoods said:
guilduildfsjklgsdfghkl;sdfhhsdf
hsrsr59g90duiogbusdivune9s4a4
gaegeha90gh490t349934gbvhj9dfniodflgd;klgsdf;kl455i 3490 89 3h89 tef h89paasfnl faw m,90awf

thats what I feel like today.
you're not the only one. restless is not the word

Re: today

Super Dexta said:
i've never read any of her other stuff properly.. tried 'oranges are not the only fruit' and 'gut symmetries' when i was younger but i didn't really get them then. will definitely give them a go again soon though.

I've read most of her stuff - she became a bit too 'orty' for her own good in some of her more recent books but 'Sexing the Cherry' is great and I thought 'Boating for Beginners' was very funny the first time I read it. I'm reading it again at the moment and not finding it fully as good but then I haven't been paying it the proper attention what with hauling boxes and bags around Dublin for the last week *moan, whine* Do you know Jeanette Winterson used to shag people (older women generally) in return for Le Creuset cookware...

Juno said:
I've read most of her stuff - she became a bit too 'orty' for her own good in some of her more recent books but 'Sexing the Cherry' is great and I thought 'Boating for Beginners' was very funny the first time I read it. I'm reading it again at the moment and not finding it fully as good but then I haven't been paying it the proper attention what with hauling boxes and bags around Dublin for the last week *moan, whine* Do you know Jeanette Winterson used to shag people (older women generally) in return for Le Creuset cookware...
and to think you can now get the stuff with tokens off the back of alpen packets. jeanette jumping to the sexiest solution as usual.

when you think about it though, it's fucking expensive stuff. So that makes her a high class hooker in my book.

Super Dexta said:
and to think you can now get the stuff with tokens off the back of alpen packets. jeanette jumping to the sexiest solution as usual.

aoifed said:
Also, another thing, Darknothing's threads are always really long.... I mean...
IT'S COS THEY'RE SO GENERAL TO BEGIN WITH, 'CHRISTMAS', 'TODAY' - I MEAN, THESE ARE CONCEPTS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE - AND SO THREADS DIVERGE IN MANY UNPREDICTABLE RANDOM DIRECTIONS, IT'S A BIT LIKE CHAOS THEORY.

another perfectly good thread ruined. i give up. i wish i subscribed to vinnie's sacred cow theory, these things wouldn't grate so much... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back