Bored in Work 1(39) (3 Viewers)

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
new kingdom?
what's new kingdom?

I've told you about new kindom before, mad hip hop act from early-mid 90's. Saw them a couple of times, and the last time I saw them at the phoenix festival they threw a lod of those stickers out into the crowd. I had a 'Thelma* the rabbit has a posse' sticker in my wallet for years, until I lost it.

Though they probably ripped them off from someone else.

*I don't think it was thelma, but I can't think of the bunnies name now.

anyone watch the biography channel's Andre The Giant episode? fucking brilliant! the guy was screwing hundreds of women all across the states. also one time some guys gave him shit in a bar and he lost it went out to them in their car and flipped their fuckin car over with them in it!! what a guy.

andre09.jpg

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
ah, gotcha
yeah those stickers were originally done by a dude called shepard farey
www.obeygiant.com

andrew
Ahhh right, this is the one I had, I'm not going senile just yet cos it does have new kingdom on it. Bleedin Aretha not Thelma.

025.jpg

avernus said:
anyone watch the biography channel's Andre The Giant episode? fucking brilliant! the guy was screwing hundreds of women all across the states. also one time some guys gave him shit in a bar and he lost it went out to them in their car and flipped their fuckin car over with them in it!! what a guy.

Yeah I saw this before. I heart the biography channel.

nEiLo said:
leave Blanch alone

or i'll get the westies after ya

respect out to the blanch posse

I love the way some of the new houses being built in the blanch area are being advertised as being in Castleknock.

I live in Coolmine, but no one actually seems to know where Coolmine begins or ends...it's like the twillight zone

Nah, you wanna check out howth junction after dark. 40-50 teenagers drinkin there everynight mugging people.

I know 3 or 4 people who have been mugged waiting for trains there.
stephenoblunt said:
Has anyone that gets the Arrow to Maynooth or whatever ever looked at the most frightening station in Ireland?

stat-broombridge-01.jpg

Broombridge... Scary place

Broombridge is really really nasty, herself will be here shortly to tell you tales of burnt out cars and rocks being thrown at trains. I have to get the train back from Cherry Orchard fairly regulalry, which isn't in the same class as Broombridge but can still be pretty dodgy.

P. Littbarski said:
respect out to the blanch posse

I love the way some of the new houses being built in the blanch area are being advertised as being in Castleknock.

I live in Coolmine, but no one actually seems to know where Coolmine begins or ends...it's like the twillight zone

i grew up in Roselawn which is actually in Castleknock... ahem

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back