bord snip (1 Viewer)

From what I heard on The Last Word, An Bord Snip weren't allowed to report on the senate as they were the ones who set up the report but does anyone know did the report take a look at the amount of politicians we have in this country and how much they are getting paid???

Obviously it's not going to happen but start cutting government wages then work our way down..... It is true that Brian Cowen makes more then Barrack Obama or is that just an urban myth???

Also Ireland has two governemt jets?!?!? In the unlikely event that something should ever happen that requires an urgent Irish representatives to be there they can charter a jet otherwise just fly commercially like everyone else.

Very true about the senate. They don't actually do anything. They'd save a fortune reducing/getting rid of it.

I am aware that the bord has no remit to introduce measures as i'm sure we all are, however, the measures the bord have suggested are disgusting at best. for example the government spent over €50 million on renting prefabs for schools last year alone. i was schooled in prefabs from the day i started in 1985 so if the figure of €50 mil taken into account over this time frame allowing for inflation etc are we to believe that our state has spent nearly €500 million on renting prefabs? you can build how many schools for that figure?

by the way i put cost of building a school into google , the first link took me here

(http://maccom-ireland.ie/products/schools.html?gclid=COqDiN6T3ZsCFY4U4wodKxSqAQ

who the fuck wants to learn there? seriously is this the celtic tiger legacy ...fucking lego schools!)

now they want/are suggesting to get rid of teachers and cut pretty much all education for the disabled? the country has been mismanaged for years by a bunch of fat priveledged south side cunts and when times get tough it's always the most vulnerable that not just get hit but simply get cut out altogether.

Suggestions or nay they should be fucking ashamed of them selves.

and fuck them and their fucking jet.

I am aware that the bord has no remit to introduce measures as i'm sure we all are, however, the measures the bord have suggested are disgusting at best. for example the government spent over €50 million on renting prefabs for schools last year alone. i was schooled in prefabs from the day i started in 1985 so if the figure of €50 mil taken into account over this time frame allowing for inflation etc are we to believe that our state has spent nearly €500 million on renting prefabs? you can build how many schools for that figure?

by the way i put cost of building a school into google , the first link took me here

(http://maccom-ireland.ie/products/schools.html?gclid=COqDiN6T3ZsCFY4U4wodKxSqAQ

who the fuck wants to learn there? seriously is this the celtic tiger legacy ...fucking lego schools!)

now they want/are suggesting to get rid of teachers and cut pretty much all education for the disabled? the country has been mismanaged for years by a bunch of fat priveledged south side cunts and when times get tough it's always the most vulnerable that not just get hit but simply get cut out altogether.

Suggestions or nay they should be fucking ashamed of them selves.

and fuck them and their fucking jet.

Bertie Ahern is very much from the North Side and Cowen is not even from Dublin. :(

oh heres another good one, 30 quid less in child benifit.

help us green goblin, you're our only hope!

good point.

Does anyone know how this is going to affect Green Goblin's rent allowance?

And, is that mold still on his walls? It was giving him a fierce sniffley nose.

The worst thing about all this is that there's a few billion quid laying off the west coast that's sitting nicely in shells' hands, and this wetback government doesn't even have the bottle to put a tax on any of it.

an bord snip nua can lick my fucking arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back