boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only looked at boards 4 the first time proper recently, (and I'm sure this
is in this thread) But f**k me that mmm lets c, thing is unreal. Bullies.Crap
and Shit. Excuse my ignorance, but what is with the list of bands that no
one on boards is allowed mention? Is it revenge?

OMG they have a monthly 'Boards Beers'

you guys have to crash it and moan about your bendy willies

I was at one of these before I realised what any board or forum was about (pre my computer knowledge). Went with a friend.... it was ok just people talking about what they talk about the board so I didnt see the point in leaving the computer. Just bring the alcohol to you and keep on typing :)

I was at one of these before I realised what any board or forum was about (pre my computer knowledge). Went with a friend.... it was ok just people talking about what they talk about the board so I didnt see the point in leaving the computer. Just bring the alcohol to you and keep on typing :)

How do they deal with bannings at these things? Do they ban people for disagreeing with moderators? If someone who is banned online shows up for the beers, are they allowed to talk before their online ban is lifted?* Are they allowed to talk about Them What Cannot Be Mentioned?

Do you think they have spies on Thumped who tell them which new boards accounts are from Thumped people, and thus, immediately on ban-watch?

Has anyone here ever had trouble with his helmet/foreskin?

*I should acknowledge that Thumped people, myself included, are not averse to talking about Thumped when we meet up. But only if it's funny/interesting.

How do they deal with bannings at these things? Do they ban people for disagreeing with moderators? If someone who is banned online shows up for the beers, are they allowed to talk before their online ban is lifted?* Are they allowed to talk about Them What Cannot Be Mentioned?

Do you think they have spies on Thumped who tell them which new boards accounts are from Thumped people, and thus, immediately on ban-watch?

Has anyone here ever had trouble with his helmet/foreskin?

I think they put a gimp mask on you and have a bouncer hover over you with a big bendy stick (at least I think thats what it was), until you've served your time.

I had trouble with the straps on my cycling helmet this morning. I'm sure thats not what you meant though!

i post a bit to boards.ie; maybe i'm a spy. or even a triple agent.

we might have to get you too stay here and answer a few questions fella...

guantanamo.jpg

do those guys with the incredibly tight jeans find that their penis's have been bent out of shape or do they have extra pockets of air for when they get erections?
serious question, like

- leigh

i know just the guy to ask.

BRB

"Dear Boards.ie, I seem to have a couple of embarrassing problems with my genitalia. First, my clitoris is over-formed and measures at least three and a half inches when I'm not sexually excited. My labia are also distorted (ovoid) and overgrown, so that they practically hang down between my legs, and my vaginal opening itself is so small as to be non-existent.
Finally, my breasts are hugely underdeveloped but quite hairy. Is this normal for a woman of my age? Yrs, unreg'd238"

personal issues IS gold:

Dating a cousin?

Is it wrong to date a cousin? The relationship we have goes like this, my grandfather is her grandfathers brother.

reply 1: My mate's parents are cousins. They're happily married but had to get permission from the church. He was born with a genetic defect tho.

reply 2: Well, at least you don't have to introduce her to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back