boards.ie is so flipping crap (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bendy willys, snapping foreskins, genital warts, exploding condoms, teenage baldness, wide-set vaginas, big boobs, small boobs...woah! It's like a wonky misshapen fruit basket over there!

I can't seem to find the vagina comment again. But here's one about dating a cousin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055065376
my boss was at a wedding where the big elephant in the room was that the bride and groom were cousins. no-one breathed a word about it, until the father of the groom got up for his speech, and started out with "i know one thing i'm meant to do is welcome (daughter-in-law) into the family, but in her case, i don't think that's necessary".
the stony silence was broken by about four guests pissing themselves laughing, my boss being one of them.

do those guys with the incredibly tight jeans find that their penis's have been bent out of shape or do they have extra pockets of air for when they get erections?
serious question, like

- leigh

they use the pocket liner

i rode a moderator off boards.ie once.
well, i would've if he hadn't jism'd in his pants after about ten seconds.
poor show all round really.

i rode a moderator off boards.ie once.
well, i would've if he hadn't jism'd in his pants after about ten seconds.
poor show all round really.
durty
start a thread about it and see will he ban ya

Personal issues - posts by unreg are moderated (i.e vetted beforehand).

all posts by anyone are watched over.
heaven fucking forbid anyone dare make a joke or call someone out for speaking utter bullshit.

i am delighted to see that my mentioning of perusing this particularly pathetic layer of the internet has ignited this attiude of piss-taking. its amazing how many threads on there are consistently about "i cant find a girlfriend" or "i cant retract my foreskin all the way" (maybe the two are indeed interchangeable).

the excessive moderation and resulting bannings are the punchline to the the grand joke of pedantic humourlessness that characterises the whole of boards.ie, and is exemplifed to a hilariously absurd degree in that particular section.

durty
start a thread about it and see will he ban ya
i did actually get banned for a week before for joking about it with someone else who'd also ridden him. or not ridden him, as the case may be. that'll teach me to go off-topic.

say hello to bent willy larsen
bent_willy_larsen_1_2005.jpg

poor bastard

i did actually get banned for a week before for joking about it with someone else who'd also ridden him. or not ridden him, as the case may be. that'll teach me to go off-topic.

"Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
Have a nice day."

i bet that goes down a storm at parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back