boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or she could put a donk on it. They're all at that now.
or put a ring on it.

i don't have an issue with boards locking suicide threads but i think it could be done less brusquely and with more explanation of why it is done.

based on things I have seen a million times on boards and on the PI forum, I would not be surprised in the slightest if someone came into one of those threads and went "ahahaha, jesus just die already", and if that happened when a mod wasn't around to catch it I wouldn't like to think of the potential effect it could have on a very unstable person.

if you are concerned about this being an issue, that it's happened often enough to have a formalised policy for dealing with those threads, it begs the question - have you approached the samaritans to even get one of their people to create an account to respond to those threads?
I did many years ago when I was a PI mod, yes. Iirc they told me to point people to the email address/telephone. Although, now that online conversations are more popular it may be an idea to drop them another line, good point, ta.

any forum that has people on it really, actually maybe translating russian lolcats into english is more your kind of thing, although that requires a sense of humour too.

hm.jpg

"were it not for fashionable style haircut.. sniper’s bullet would have made my death.. it is true!"

any forum that has people on it really, actually maybe translating russian lolcats into english is more your kind of thing, although that requires a sense of humour too.
Yeah, probably best not then, my sense of humour is quite dire.

When did thumped turn into the feedback forum for boards? This thread was really funny up until about page fifty.

I think everyone should go look at the Islam forum on boards to get some perspective, Muhammed does not take shit from anyone over there...

joking and fun is not allowed on this forum.

please take the time to read the 800 page charter before posting.

have a nice day.

Please take all backseat modding to the backseat modding forum.

Welcome to the backseat modding forum. Please do not backseat mod if you have under 9000 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back