boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff!

attachment.php

attachment.php

On a thread about finding male homo sex disgusting he said; "But have you ever been in love, and made love - truely made love? Well its the same for us all, gay or straight - would you deny someone that chance just because they're gay?"
What a beautiful man. Tough on the outside but he has a heart of gold.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57305555&postcount=183

Fitting punishment - meet me for a one on one training session, and this is for real. I'd start by breaking an elbow, then a slow knee bar to shatter first one, then the other knee. I might consider smashing the other elbow then, noth sure what method I'd use, but I have a few in my arsenal.

Then I'd break for lunch, but leave my son to practice his Judo too - a few collar chokes maybe.

Next day I'd consider smashing the fvckers spine, just the lower part. I would't want to risk killing him at this early stage.

Then I'd get my mate Tony (he's gay and a sadistic bastard) to armed himself with his biggest and nastiest double-end and ruin the guys intestines.

Third day, I'd strangle him with my bare hands and while watching his life ebb I'd invite him to pray with me for Gods forgiveness, but kill him before prayers end.

In a final fitting tribute I'd post a photo of him and I in the Nerds pix thread on this forum and you'll all applaud me fine work.

Amen.
Jesus, that guy is a powerhouse of pain!

its officially ireland's best discussion forum. i dont know what im still doing here settling for second best, tbh. just dont have the time to register i suppose

....what the

I thought it was random odd-balls posting on thumped??? I've never looked at this boards forum before, what an eye opener... I thought I was internet-savvy, but now this? I really don't know what to think any more.........

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054892994&page=78

004434.jpg

"This is me about ten minutes ago.

I'm listening to Metallica."

HAHA yeah its like somewhere in the world.......Oh wait a minute

heavy-metal-hair.jpg

"This is me about ten minutes ago.

I'm listening to a current affairs programme."

it would be kind of great if a load of boards people started invasion posting here.
I actually thought that BFB.ie or whatever the fuck his name is was a troller from boards for a while.
I put him on ignore since his trolls lacked a certain something.
It turns out he's a real poster though.
Jesus flashback, you let me know when you are finished dissing me infront of everyone wont ya?
feeling_left_out.bmp

ANarcho-Munk
Moderator: Punk

This instantly disqualifies you from ever posting on this thread or even Thumped again. You traitor!

Hey! It was either gonna be me or Dregin, one of us had to take the fall!:(

also, there once was a time when boards wasn't quite so err...shite.

I am also by far the laziest/coolest/most easy going/soundest/not giving a fuck mod. Why else would i be the punk mod!?!?

Hey! It was either gonna be me or Dregin, one of us had to take the fall!:(

also, there once was a time when boards wasn't quite so err...shite.

I am also by far the laziest/coolest/most easy going/soundest/not giving a fuck mod. Why else would i be the punk mod!?!?

You're a moderator on Boards! Way too much time on your hands. You have my sympathy.

And then the Beyonce song, "If I was a boy". If you were a boy beyonce, you wouldn't be called Beyonce you'd be called Boyonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back