boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't stop mining boards:

first chapter in some girls book about travelling from drumcondra to austrailia. here's one of the more riveting passages:

Sally, my second eldest sister was in the kitchen fretting over breakfast. Dad only wanted rashers and toast, Mary wanted fried eggs one sausage and two rashers, Kate wanted scrambled eggs no rashers two sausages and toast with butter, Jenny wanted the works but with only white pudding, and Paul wanted extra hash browns. Mary, my other niece and older sister of Kate, tried hard to keep up as commi chef as Sally barked out the quantity of food to be put on the grill and the timing of same.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055267389
it's like american psycho but with breakfasts.

Someone who hates literary agents said:
You should get a few chapters together and send them off to every literary agent in the country. Buy the writers and artists handbook for addresses and tell them your writing a series of books like this no one wants to invest in just one book.

Jaysus, someone's got a bone to pick with Irish literary agencies. Followed by:

My mother asked me if I was writing another book.

"Yes," I told her. "I am writing another book. There's more with this came from! I'm going to send it to every literary agent in the country!"

Now, you may think it strange that a man who wrote a book about a trip around the world would write a second book so soon afterwards, but trust me on this, I have a whole other book I could write about how when I came back I spent the next five years recounting witty anecdotes in the pub for my rapt mates.

My mother called my father in from the garage.

"FATHER!" she shouted. "He says he's writing another book, and he's also going to send this one to every literary agent in the country."

"Well, well, well," my father said, oily rag in his hand and sweat on his brow, not a lot of sweat, though, not like when I lived in Australia. "If it isn't my son who thinks he's Chakesspeeer."

Etc etc etc

Wow, thanks, I always knew I must be a literarian genius. I guess the only thing to do now is send it to every literary agent in the country, let them know there's more where that came from, and watch the cheques roll in.

RSJ, when I get my first zillion-euro cheque, I'm buying you a present. A big present, as big as something very big. As big as Australia, which, did I mention I've been to?

you can get banned on that boards.ie shitheap for nothing. Its crazy I tells ye.

..oh look its raining again, I'm putting on Scott Walker

Boards.ie causes cancer whereas everyone knows that thumped will just give you the clap.

PS - I post on Boards though so I think the Boards vs Thumped rivalry is hilarious.

Boards.ie causes cancer whereas everyone knows that thumped will just give you the clap.

PS - I post on Boards though so I think the Boards vs Thumped rivalry is hilarious.

How hilarious?

This hilarious?

meet-spartans-poster.jpg

Ha ha, exciting times! If he was bored he should've just called everyone on boards.ie a bunch of cunts! Way more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back