boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people may change their opinion after reading this...

Posted on the banlist:

Where to start with you.. Firstly you have threatened a mod for banning you (when he didn't ban you), secondly you are JANER who was banned for threatening another user. And thirdly, you're an ugly kid with red hair.

there's a great thread in the mythology section where someone asks if anyone knows of any white witches living in the dublin area.
the thread was closed after the argument stemming from people accusing the original poster of racism.

boards.ie has been down for me all evening. am bereft of my fix of other people's crap relationships, and gossip from colleges I no longer go to.

boards.ie has been down for me all evening. am bereft of my fix of other people's crap relationships, and gossip from colleges I no longer go to.
It seems to go down about once a day. I've a load of ads up there for crap i'm trying to shift, but pretty much every evening, it goes down for a couple of hours. In fact it's still down now for me since yesterday evening.

ha! searches for thumped on boards.ie and found this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099841&highlight=thumped.com

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

Yesterday, at about 1.30pm as I was getting onto the Luas at James Hospital, a girl (approx aged 15) thumped me in the face. By the time I realised what had happened she was off. I didn't want to get off the train as she had a big gang of friends with her and I was worried they would kill me.

She did it for no reason at all - was laughing to her friends saying - am after thumping your one in the face ha ha.

To make it worse, I am recovering from having 3 wisdom teeth removed and she caused ny stiches to rupture.

they made everyone appear as moderators for a while, renamed the feedback forum 'moderators', renamed the ladies lounge to something like 'domestic appliances', moved the trinity stickies to the UCD forum and moved the UCD stickies to trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back