boards.ie is so flipping crap (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine having a conversation with a moderator from board.ie, them doing the whole 'talk to the hand' thing anytime the conversation digresses.

You should go to one of those Role Playing Conventions or something. They all hang out at those in anoraks huddle in a group muttering self consciously to each other while eating large breakfast rolls and bags of king crisps (if ones eating tayto hes not a real boards mod).

You should go to one of those Role Playing Conventions or something. They all hang out at those in anoraks huddle in a group muttering self consciously to each other while eating large breakfast rolls and bags of king crisps (if ones eating tayto hes not a real boards mod).

Here's an account of my last attendance at one of their conventions.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30564

blairdog.jpg

Ah Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie. I was only having a laugh. Cheer up ya gloomy old sod. You should stay away from Kilkenny man, really is a bad atmosphere for a dour chap like yourself to me hanging around in. Not good for the mind especially one as delicate as yours.

Jeez, big deal, there is another irish forum out there. Don't be so small minded about it. If the users wanted to be on boards they would be. All the cool people go to tumped. FACT. All the nerds, geeks and losers go to Boards.ie. FACT.

We're all the cool people. Sound.

[quote Dragan]

And some of the user names. It hard to take seriously the musings of someone called "Reverse Anal Cowgirl", regardless of how great the position may be.

Originally Posted by seamus
Originally Posted by Stekelly
I think we should all sign up and hit them with a barrage of 1 post hits identical to Dragans.

Let them know what they're dealing with.
No you won't.

I *will* siteban anyone who spams thumped out of this thread

It's a fine little site, run very well.

See, boards mods aren't all bad.

You think that was out of line, how about this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarraiGamhain
What a lovely attitude. I hope somebody slits your kids throat when they break their first window.

Hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back