boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Squigglez,

I've never had reason to believe we had this terrible tumultous void between us and our relationship, but it seems evident today that i've hit a sore patch with you. And I'm truly sorry Squiggz, for the agitation and hurt i've caused you. If I could take it all back, I would. But at this point in time it seems that our friendship cannot be salvaged. But let's forget about you and me, what we once had is gone. There's bigger issues out their to deal with squiggs, rather than quarelling with what's left of....... us.

What has me really concerned about all this, is sorting out your internet RAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEE squiggles, (as exemplified in your size 8 shennanigans) before it gets too late, before it gets outta hand and before the day you wake up turning from this:

tony-the-tiger.jpg

....into this:

20066191a9192105424l.jpg

But it's ok Squiggles, we're all behind you here on Thumped. Internet rage is a very serious affliction.

I hope that one day we can be friends again, and that we can get over all of this.

Your pal,
A.M.

<3

ah Squiggle, you have to admit it's a fairly amusing edit

I resent the fact that previous generations will get credit for not being as dumb as us but that's because before Boards et al there was no way way of documenting every fucking passing thought had by every single person with access to the interent. Like this one. Or the reply to this one. And so forth. Woo!

the mods there love themselves/take it sooooo serious.

e.g

classic sean if you continue to post in lower case and use english proper you will be banned. don't test me.

Jesus, that Wibbs lad is some plonker.

Gonna go troll the mods forum at some point. Just waiting for teh inspiration to kick in.

I'll post screen shots once i do depending on how funny/amusing it is
Ha this is gonna be grrrreat (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back