BMX ? (1 Viewer)

whats wrong with the barracuda one ? i heard they were pretty alright for that price, im mean its roughly 10 years since i been on one and am not looking to go pro !!! just a bit of exercise and fun

yes they shit bikes but they will do the job and they do have gyros and pegs for freestyle and you can customize em...not good for jumps or races...jst to fool around.

talkin of haro...i would love me this haro freestyler...they go for about 500quid...

do ya have that money to spend krusty?
best ting to do is get a second hand bmx at a bike shop...dont buy em new cause they'll rip you off.

€250 yeah hopefully nice bonus of around €800 next month, that silverfox is in the argos for €250, but not sure bout argos though.

theres no good bike shops here in drogheda what they like in dublin ? and how much would i pick up a second hand decent one for ?

€250 yeah hopefully nice bonus of around €800 next month, that silverfox is in the argos for €250, but not sure bout argos though.

theres no good bike shops here in drogheda what they like in dublin ? and how much would i pick up a second hand decent one for ?

there's loads of bike shops here that sell second hand bmx's...come on down and i'll take ya bmx shoppin....you would get that silverfox or a gt or a daimondback for about 100 euros.

€100 wow that sounds great maybe tomorrow if your around but im not completely sure if i can defintetly make it though, let us know if your around though and i'll try and get up, probably the afternoon though

Any of the Free Agent bikes are generally good, and not overly expensive either. Though best bet is to go shopping around town and then order off the net, the likes of Cycleogical and that will rip you off for sport. I've had one of these for the last couple of years and it's solid as fuck- http://www.freeagentbmx.com/02-trail_devil.htm.

ah you'll be fine i dont rip it up round the town in case a child run out in front of the car or theres pigs with speed camera's i dont want points or a fine, its only on open roads that i know well that ill go for it

It cost me 300 skips a couple of years back, but that's only because I was silly enough to buy it in town. I'd say the price has gone down a fair bit.

well i reckon im gonna go the second hand route like varuka said n that'll do for the moment n then i'll get myself a new one when i get a nice bonus at work

why not get a nice lowrider when ya get that nice bonus?

l_c7cf901faf6a8d80affa530f99c3006c.jpg

The Lonely King Boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back